Whimsical VAni- Part 1 : Veer is Lost

The story is fully fictitious and doesn't depict any person in real or any show.

The story starts the day Veer is lost. When Veer left home leaving bani locked. She followed him turnung Serpent. She went there and saw Jai was about to fall but then he he takes Veer with him. Veer gets hit on his head and falls, but jai turns into serpent and gets saved.

Bani, just saw falling both but couldn't express anything. She was numb and shocked. She felt guilty that both fought because of her. She tried to search both but couldn't get any. Veer's dad asks shukla to find and search if they could find Veer. He was screaming, everybody was restless. Bani knows she won't have any place at Veer's house if he is dead and neither she can kill them for their sins. At the same time she is broken as she again lost Jai. Out of grief she reaches Nag Mandir to seek help from Bholenath. She was so miserable in her state. She had to cry out loud because she lost Jai. But She was crying asking the whereabouts of Veer.

Bani: Bholenath, I am not getting. Why I am even remembering him. I want him to be dead. I want to take revenge of the past. He is the one who killed my Hriday. But with all this I have been losing everyone. Why did you even cursed me that I can't hit cheels until they hit. And that guy, I just hate him the most, he never hits me. He takes everything on him. He saves me, He keeps me out of danger. He gets hurt because of me but doesn't attack me. How will I take revenge? And today before I could do anything to him. I lost him.

You have also snatched Jai from me. What will I do now? What is my reason to live? Bani cries vehemently.

Bani spends some times there while crying but in the meantime unknowingly she was having flashbacks of Veer's falling, her marriage because of Teer, how he rescues her on the grahpravesh , how he picked her up from the mud and brought in the room, how he applied ointment lastly how he removed chain from her neck. Suddenly she feels guilty that she didnt tell him about Teer's death and how she didn't kill him. She is innocent but guilty at Veer's eyes. And Veer can't leave like that, thinking her guilty. She becomes determined he has to return. Be it he is her enemy but she didn't kill Teer. The enemy is from his family and Veer has to learn. Either she kills them or he himself. He has to be alive until he knows truth. She thinks to search for him again. Once she is about to leave the temple she saw Jai is sneaking into the Temple area. Outside the temple, hiding Jai and Mayuri are talking. Bani was about to call him only when she hears Jai telling, " Did you get his body Mayuri? I haven't found it yet. I hope he is head. Still we have to be careful. Be it you or me. We better make sure he is dead. Once he is dead, we can handle Bani as we want. Keep an eye on her. But we have to plan something big to handle Bani. Now leave, I will call you later.

Bani is shattered. Bani never felt so low. As if someone pricked and ripped out her soul. Her trust got completely broken. She is was unable to control her anger. She becomes red. Her skin started burning, she turned serpent leaves from there and come to a lake near the jungle. She screamed her heart out. Her eyes turned into red flame, she uprooted trees to make her calm. At the very moment she missed Veer. A flash of his eyes, the moment where he said Tum Meri Patni Ho Bani, Please Understand, Kyun kar rahi ho tum aisa. And his last words, nehi Main kuch nehi karungi'' all comes in front of her eyes. She turns human and cries. Veer, What should I do now? You have to tell me. What should I do, what should I react , You just can't leave me, leaving me guilty. You better come back alive as soon as possible.

Bani reaches home exactly at her room as Veer left her. She stands in front of Mirror, remembers Veer and puts vermilion. A tear dropped on the dressing table where she could see with her blurry eyes the face Veer. She was about to take tissues to weep her eyes when a small red box caught her eyes. A small sticker was there attached. "Sweetheart was written on it" She opens it and found an wedding chain. She wears while looking at the mirror and utters, Veeranshu Singhaniya, you can't leave like that keeping things unsolved. Unfinished. You have to come back. You can take days, eras but You have to. I have to tell you I didn't kill your brother for which you got married to me. I have to tell you why i am disgusted towards you. I have to tell everything.