C O R D I A L L Y - Y O U R S

Start from the beginning

"How's he doing? Did they mention anything about the sudden family emergency?"

"No, not really,"

"Does it ease your anxiousness, at least?"

I bit my lip, tapping the letter gently with my finger nervously. "Somewhat," I responded.

Onyx shrugged. "It's better than nothing, am I right?"

"Yes, Onny," I remarked.

I placed the letter underneath my pillow and laid back down as I stared at the ceiling into nothingness.

This was going to be a long 6 days without Draco.

****

Lorenzo and I groggily walk down the corridor on the way to the Great Hall to grab lunch.

"Fuck's sake, I'm done drinking," Lorenzo groaned, rubbing his head, "I literally woke up in Onyx's short thinking that I had sex with her!"

I couldn't help but laugh, though deep down I feel anxious about Draco every second. But I couldn't let it get to me; I needed to stay strong so that he can come back to me with me being able to handle him.

As we entered the Great Hall, my mouth immediately salivated. I looked over at the tables and noticed that there weren't that many people who stayed for winter break, but there was still a smidge of people. I glanced at the food and noticed that there were soups, meats, an assortment of vegetables, and fancy loafs of bread.

I sat across Lorenzo and started placing things on my plate, like lamb chops and vegetables with some potatoes. I grabbed a loaf of bread and spread butter on it, then taking a big bite out of it, all while Lorenzo barely placed a lamb chop on his plate.

"You starving? Lorenzo queried, following a chuckle. I rolled my eyes.

"I haven't even ate breakfast," I responded with my mouth full.

We sat in silence as we ate. I couldn't help it. I kept thinking about Draco. I kept worrying. My mind was racing, and it wouldn't slow down.

My thoughts were interrupted when Harry Potter nudged me. What the hell?

"Lucille, I have to talk to you," He said frantically, looking left in right.

"What is it?" I questioned, swallowing my food.

"It has to be alone," He responded.

"Whatever you have to say mate you can say it here. Lucille stays," Lorenzo interrupted, stating sternly and with dominance.

Harry looked at Lorenzo with frustration. He huffed and bit his lip.

"Lucille, do you know where Draco is?" Harry asked me. My heart start palpitating. Oh no, is he okay?

"Yes, why?"

"Look, I know you guys have been getting closer and closer-" Harry was instantly cut off by Lorenzo.

"They've been more than close, Potter. They're dating," Lorenzo snapped, as he washed down his food with a drink of water.

Harry looked into my eyes with worrisome. "Are you?"

"Yes," I responded, "What do you have to talk to me about?"

"Hear me out when I say this," Harry took a seat next to me, "But I think Draco is a Death Eater."

Fuck.

"You're joking, right?" Lorenzo laughed. "Are you mad? You're definitely loony!"

I gulped as my hands started sweating. "Why d-do you say that?" I questioned.