I Live x Kinda x Far

Start from the beginning

My notes are still here, her fingers danced over the few pages left inside the book, interesting. She quickly flipped through the pages until one covered in a dark crimson color stopped her. The pages surrounding the page covered in the substance were coaxed as well. 

The main page was completely covered. In the middle of the page was one word that sent an odd chill down her spine. Kurapika leaned towards her. He too saw what was on the page and looked up at Y/N who stared.

C h a r l i e . 

She stared at the sloppy black writing. I'm so fucked. Y/N closed the journal, unaware that Kurapika saw what was written in the notebook. She stuffed the book back into her bag and placed it back under the table.

"What was in that notebook, Y/N?" Killua sipped on his milk. 

The female shrugged her shoulders, "I thought I wrote something down about someone during the Exam but...I guess I was wrong."

Sage came by quickly with everyone's food. As quickly as she placed it on the table, she then left to busy herself with other things. The group began to eat some of their food and drink their drinks before getting down to business.

Y/N cleared her throat. "Okay so, I-Um- I kind of don't live here. Uh, I live kinda far...Away."

"What are you talking about Y/N? You live with us on Whale Island, you've been there for the last few months." Gon tilted his head to the side.

She hesitated, "Okay, I live in a different dimension where all this here, including you guys, are part of an anime called HunterxHunter." 

They became still. Even Leorio who up until this point was quietly eating his food stopped what he was doing. Y/N made eye contact with each of them. "I can show things that prove I'm not from here. Here."

Y/N pulled her backpack into her lap and stuck her hand inside. I need something to prove I'm not from here. It can't be anything fucking creepy. She felt around her bag. And for the first time since arriving in the anime world, there was nothing she could grab ahold of.

"Um..." She stuck her arm further into her bag.

Killua made a funny face, "Instead of showing us Y/N, how about you use your words?"

She looked up at the unamused boy and slowly set her bag onto the ground. Don't freak them out more, Y/N. The female looked around the empty cafe. I feel like someone is watching this table.

"Well," She turned herself back to the group, "The only way I can explain it is by telling each of you something that you haven't told the rest of the group. Are you all alright with me saying it to everyone?"

"I suppose if it means we can trust you." Leorio sipped his coffee whilst keeping an eye on Kurapika.

"Sure." Gon and Killua agreed.

"Kurapika?" Leorio leaned forward and saw Kurpika with his eyes closed and focused.

Y/N exhaled, relaxing her tense shoulders. The waitress busied herself with cleaning up the handful of plates left behind by her table. She kept an eye on them if anyone were to want to talk with them.

"Leorio, you never mentioned the name of your friend who died," She bit the inside of her cheek, "His name was Pietro, right?"

The narcissistic man set his coffee on the table. His caring demeanor changed almost at once. Y/N, Gon, and Killua felt the air thicken around them. He slowly met eyes with the girl. She adjusted her posture.