"What's going on?" Midoriya looked at the two of them intently. "Hng?! No way!" He exclaimed and stood up, clicking his fingers together as the realisation sunk in.

"What is it, Deku?" Uraraka asked darting her eyes between the battle and Midoriya.

"W-what- What is this?!" Bakugo demanded as Ren held his face in her hands. Aizawa bolted out of the commentators box and hastened to the battleground.

"The human body is made up of 70% water." Ren said while looking down. "That makes 70% of your body that I can control." She glanced back up and smirked. Bakugo's eyes widened. "I just needed an opening."

Ren slid her hands down Bakugo's neck and onto his shoulders. Aizawa stumbled through the hall and waited at the entrance to the field, watching Ren intently.

Ren pushed herself up from Bakugo's shoulders and kicked him hard in the chest. "Agh!" Bakugo spat out as he fell back. He hit the concrete with a loud thud and scrape, past the red line that showed the boundary of the battleground.

"And advancing to the final round is Ren Chinami!" Present Mic called out and the crowd cheered loudly.

Ren walked over to Bakugo and offered her hand to him. "Told ya not to be so sure you'd beat me." She chuckled.

Bakugo slapped her hand away and got up himself. "Don't pity me, bitch." He grumbled. The words fell out of his mouth. 'Hng.' He clenched his teeth as he realised what he said to her.

She took a slight step back and drew her hand into her chest. It cut deep but she understood that she'd just destroyed his ego. Bakugo covered his face and slumped out of the stadium. Ren followed a few paces behind and went to the waiting room where Midoriya was already waiting. "Great match!" He said to her as she came in.

"Thanks." Ren sat down and pushed her hair back. "I don't think Bakugo would agree."

"Kacchan doesn't like losing." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.

"Yeah, I kinda figured." Ren chuckled back.

They engaged in light chatter before they were called up to the battlefield. On their walk down the hall, Aizawa appeared before them. "Midoriya, please continue. I need to have a word with Ren."

"Oh um, okay." Midoriya walked off slowly and turned back a few times to look at Ren. She nodded an 'it's okay' with a little smile.

"You need to bow out of this fight." Aizawa said to Ren as soon as broccoli was out of earshot.

"Why?" Ren asked plainly.

"You got close to the limit in your match with Bakugo, and I'm warning you now, Midoriya is one of the strongest students both physically and mentally that I've ever seen. If you engage with him, you'll lose control. I can cancel your quirk in time but then there'll be a lot of explaining to do." Ren furrowed her brow and looked down. "Don't worry." He placed a hand on her shoulder. "I've heard plenty of heroes saying that they're interested in taking you on for work study. You've proven yourself."

"I'm not allowed to partake in work studies, remember?" She snapped at him. Ren turned on her heel and hastened towards Midoriya.

"I need your word." She heard Aizawa call out to her, making her pause for a second.

"I'm not an idiot." She muttered back before rushing to the entrance of the field.

Midoriya and Ren stood across from each other on the battlefield. Present Mic sounded out the start of the battle and Deku crouched over slightly and clenched his fists. An electric green aura formed around his body.