"Yeah, but not without it draining you, Dawn," Luke added on, but I stood from my bed.

"If I must say, I'm stronger than the three of you combined, I think I can handle it," I smirked and Reggie and Alex let out a light laugh. "So when is the show?"

"In a few hours," Reggie explained and I hummed, "It's almost time for it. You kind of sleep late." I turned to look at my clock as it read almost 5 and my eyes went wide. What the hell? "It was probably because of your dream."

"Yeah," I mumbled, "I guess so."

"Hey, guys, can I speak to Dawn alone?" Luke asked and I turned to see Reggie stand from my bed, nodding along with Alex, who was smirking.

"Alright, but don't take long you two, and no tongue," Reggie teased and Alex hit him lightly before they disappeared.

After rolling his eyes at them, Luke then smiled at me, "Hey," He greeted and I smiled instantly.

"Hey," My response was shy, especially when I brought a hand to my face, "God, I know I look like a mess."

"No, no, you look fine," He quickly blurted out, putting up his hand to stop me from heading towards my bathroom.

I hesitantly nodded, but rocked on the balls of my feet, "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"I-uh," He paused, scratching the back of his head, "I was just going to say it's going to be weird not talking to you every day. I mean I've only talked to the guys these past 15 years and now I sing in a band with Julie, but you... you've just been good to talk to."

"You're not bad company yourself," I joked, "But yeah, it's going to be strange not talking to you guys all the time and have you pop up in my house at your own will."

"Come on, you know you enjoy us showing up all the time," He smirked and I playfully rolled my eyes before he came up to me. "But, I-uh, I also wanted to tell you something else.."

I meet his gaze, watching his eyes flicker constantly to read my expression, "You can tell me anything, Luke." At that, a small smile made its way on his face before looking down to grab a hold of my hand. I felt a sudden coldness from his hand, but I stood in slight shock. I felt something. I then lock eyes with him again, feeling his fingers interlock with mine, but I don't say anything as I patiently wait for him to speak.

"So, Dawn," He began, "Our relationship- our friendship is a very tricky one, I think." I nodded, a chill running up my spine as I felt his thumb caress my hand, "But I just felt you should know that I like you."

My brows get drawn together, "Luke-"

"I know, I chose the worst time to say all this, but it's not like we aren't going to see each other again," He advised, "Like why can't we just be two ghosts in love?"

I let out a small laugh, "Are you forgetting the part where I'm not a ghost, Luke?"

"Oh, yeah," He let out a short laugh himself, scratching his head, "Well I just wanted you to know regardless of what happens." I then watched his hand move to my cheek, examining me in case of a change of emotion. But I didn't change my facial expression and only squeezed his hand which caught him off guard, "You can finally feel that?"

"Yeah I guess so," I shrugged and he scoffed.

"So I have to almost pass on for you to feel something," He sighed, but had his thumb run across my cheek before slowly leaning in. Our foreheads and noses touch, but our eyes are still on each other. I feel him lean in closer to me, letting my eyes slip close when I felt his lips brushed against mine.