"No! That was the first time that happened. Before, I could just... smell people's sins." She explains, a look of shock appeared on your face.

"We need to get you to Goddess so she could explain this. But first, we got to check on Raziel." You say, pulling her hand.

<Timeskip>

- The two of you arrived in the village. You walked inside and see the remaining survivors walk inside the houses that were still habitable. Raziel approaches -

"(Y/N)? Who's that?" He asks, pointing at Vonika.

"She got forced to join Ares' knights, they held her family... YOUR FAMILY!" You shout, a sudden realization hits you.

"(Y/N)! M-My Family's dead." She explains, Raziel hears this and points his dagger to the girl.

"You're a spy! Aren't you!?" Raziel shouts angrily, the people started looking outside of their shelters in panic.

"Put the dagger down, Raziel. Vonika, why did you lie?" You ask her, she starts to sweat profusely, fumbling over words as she tries to explain.

"I-I needed a g-good reason! You w-were going t-to kill me!" She argues, as she starts shaking in fear again.

"*sigh* Then what is the reason you were along with Ares' knights?" You ask, brandishing your scythe.

"He promised me a good life! Then I was forced to be a knight!" She explains, her breath quickening.

"You're off the hook for now. You have to tell me the whole story if you want me to believe. Now go explore a bit if you'd like, I'm going to talk to Raziel." You command, she slowly nods before walking away to explore the village.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Raziel asks, a smile on his face.

"If you will allow it, I'd like this village to be our headquarters for weakening the Rakia Kingdom." You explain, he scratches his head, hesitating a bit.

"But... wouldn't that just cause panic in the people here? And besides, none of the survivors are fighters." He explains, wanting the protection of the village to come first.

"Yes, I know, but we'll build stone walls around the town, we have a level 3 blacksmith that can provide weapons, this place is a great start." You suggest, he's still hesitant, but he's considering it a little.

"I guess, but I have to talk with the people first. They have been already traumatized by the attack, wouldn't want to force them into a war they don't want." Raziel explains. His profound unselfishness and respect for his neighbors are showing.

"Alright! I'll get back to you in a week or so. For now, I have to talk with my Goddess." You answer, he nods at your statement before going back to the townsfolk to aid for their needs.

"Vonika! Let's go!" You shout, after a few seconds, Vonika came back surrounded by kids.

"Wow! You already made some friends. I guess you're not a spy after all. But Goddess will be the remaining judgment." You explain, a smile on your face. She nods nervously, saying goodbye to the kids before following you back to Orario.

<Timeskip>

"Goddess? Are you here?" You ask, going down to the basement. You see, Hestia. She sees you and smiles.

"(Y/N)! You're finally home." She says, this gives you joy, seeing how happy she is upon seeing you.

"I've been meaning to tell you something. About-." She starts, but stops when she sees Vonika behind you.