Vive La Revolution

" Forever the nation of Essemp have cast great sins upon our great land.

They have robbed us. Imprisoned us. Threatened us. Killed many of our men. This time of tyranny ends with us

This book declares that the nation which shall henceforth be known as L'Manberg is separate, emancipated and independent from the nation of Essemp

The union of the masters of men. Together we are one. When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one to dissolve the bonds which binds us. Disregarding of this truth is nothing short of tyranny.

We hold these truths to be self evident. That all men are created equal

The right of people to exist above the right of the king. The right of the government and the right of the economy.

From the walls within our new nation, we shall prevail

Life. Liberty. And the pursuit of victory. "

This was it. As you stared down the people of L'Manburg from their walls, you could feel a sense of dread and anxiousness crawl up your back.

'Half of these men are children, Clay expects me to fight a war against a group of kids?'

But as you looked toward their leader, the face of an old friend, the face of someone who...
You couldn't think like that anymore. Wilbur knew exactly what he was doing when he declared a revolt against the kingdom. The kingdom he swore to protect when he joined the ranks.

This was a time for war, a time to destroy the revolution once again.