1

"You're Joking right, the minute you let pride get the best of you is one but what you just did, your dignity, for the first time you put family up against your back and the reality is...you're heading the wrong direction, fix it... it's one thing to lose family but you're on thin ice with me... be smart and remember where you came from."
————————-

Alana groaned into the stack of papers on her bed as she laid down on her stomache letting out a silent scream into her pillow. She had spent the last 2 hours working on all her math homework. How could a teacher give a 5 page packet that has to be all done in one night just to probably not even go over it in class. It was too ealry into the year to start slacking but just as most other teens no matter what grade math was the absolute worst.

"Girlie, everything okay in there?" she heard a knock followed by a voice, it was Raven (Alicia's sister) while she was on the road Raven would let her stay with her on the nights she did not want to be alone, it wasn't that Alana was paranoid or worried about someone breaking in but she had just prefered to be around someone and Raven didn't mind at all.

"Yep totally okay just dying on the inside and wishing a sweet peaceful death on whoever created math and decided to bring this thick books filled with problems along with them."

"Can i come in?" You see even though Raven was her aunt she still wanted Alana to feel at home, she'd cleaned out her clothes room where she kept extra clothing from her shop and let Alana decoratve and make it her own room so when she was there she felt at home like she wanted her to.

"Sure." She sat up and shut her book as Raven walked in. "So, what's bothering my little senior."

(Yes this is one of the changes Alana is in High school and a whole Senior, please don't hate me!)

"Senior... that word still doesn't hit well with me... it's really THAT year. did you struggle and want to just curl into a ball and cry when you were in school back then Rav?"

"Okay one, girl I'm only 34 don't get it twisted love second yes i did but that's because I was worried about the wrong thing and didn't give my work my full attention I mean I did pass but I slacked occasionally and that's what we DON'T want you to do. Now what seems to be the problem." She reached over grabbing the packet not realizing how thick it was before taking in a deep breathe herself "And let me guess he/she wants you to finish this tonight?"

"Sadly."

"Okay how about this, you've been here and very constant... how about you come down with me to get some fits and fittings done, we go grab dinner after then come back in time for the ppv to start."

It didn't take Alana much time to jump up and run to her closet then dash to her bathroom that was in her room as well.

"I take that as a yes." Raven said laughing. "She definelty gets that from her mamma."

------------------------

"You know Nia we actually make a pretty great time, this is only our third go round which is insane but I think the crowd loved it, that Samoan drop from the top rope is getting more wicked for you to have started off many years being so afraid of heights."

"Well I had to embrace it somehow, you know at Mania I wanted to pull something out the bag and this just happens to be going on notice...I'm glad we're working together tho, girl we're representing believe it or not, they have no choice but to see big girls that can kill the game as well, and you've still got plenty of time to go up."

"well thanks Nia I appreciate that, some of this baby weight isn't going anywhere obviously and with what I had already, abs cancelled." She said laughing