Punch Your Lights Out, Hit The Pavement

Start from the beginning

            He never saw Ink's brush before it hit him behind the head. His mind falling into a welcome unconsciousness. It seemed as if in an attempt to capture him was being put in motion.

            After days he awoke to water being splashed on his face. Moving to wipe the water from his eyes, he realized that he was bound by rope. His back, hands, and legs were tied to the stiff chair he was in.

            Slowly regaining cognitive function, he noticed that he was before the judges of the multiverse. Even Nightmare and his goons were given seats.

            "Error, you have been accused of the destruction of thousands. How do you plead?" Ink asked.

            He was still quite confused. It took him a few minutes to comprehend and gather a response.

"GUilTy."

            No one seemed surprised by this answer. No one talked in favor or against him, the quiet consuming the Star Sanses base.

"Error, why do you destroy?"

            Ink has asked him this question many times. What does he think will change now? Even if it is a lie every time.

            "ONly oNe iS mENt To bE heRe. THaT Is ClaSsIc, The ReSt oF yoU aRE fIltHY gliTcHES."

           "So you kill because only Classic is allowed to live?" Dream asked from behind Ink.

"HmM."

            "If you succeeded in your goal wouldn't it be you AND Classic left? What would you do then?" Ink asked in curiosity.

            "WeLl In tHiS SiTUatIon I AlrEaDy KiLlEd ThE rEsT. WhAt'S onE MorE Glitch? Me?" His voice losing the glitching at the end. Speaking clearly for once in his long life.

            With this said the room went silent for a few minutes. The judges staring at each other in a range of emotions, from sad to horrified.

           The room's tension being snapped like a wire, voices went all around the room.

            "He is clearly mental, we need to give him a quick death."

"If we kill him then that brings us down to his level!"

"Kill him!"

"Make him suffer for what he did!"

"ENOUGH!" A voice called.

"Let Ink speak." It was Nightmare. The bastard playing up his loyalty to the Stars. Error knew that he would rid himself of them the moment he was dead.

"Thank you Nightmare." Ink spoke. "Error will be executed by the void."

With this, voices called out in rage. Others with delight.

           Error didn't know what he was thinking, other than that there was no way that these fuckers were going to get the satisfaction of killing him. Not when he himself has been trying for years.

           So he teleported out of the rope, to Outertale. He sat down one last time to gaze at the stars.

             Ink and hundreds of other Sanses arrived in the forest after a few minutes.

"Error! I will not let you destroy this AU as revenge!"

"DoN't WoRRy, I Won'T."

With that, he smiled. Feeling the happiest he has in ages.