Punch Your Lights Out, Hit The Pavement

Error was in the anti-void, knitting a lilac purple scarf but it slowly had a gradient into a navy. It was going to be a gift for Nightmare when he first started it. He decided it would be put to better use in being his own. Afterall, why give a gift to your enemy?

    Nightmare was set on destroying him, even going to the length of teaming with Squid. The Bad Sanses were Determined to kill him. Error was their biggest threat. Error was the only one (of their knowledge) that could destroy entire Universes. Of course, Error could destroy Multiverses but that wasn't his job. He only needed to destroy AUs.

    When Error first met Nightmare on the opposing side was when he learned that Nightmare was planning to kill him. Ink was very proud that he had the monster on his side. Error had been starting to become friends with the gang, as the result of the scarf. Had Nightmare openly declared his intent, Error would've probably still trusted him.

    Now with a majority of his allies gone, he only had safety with the Chara's and Blue. He knew none of them cared though. It was only a matter of time until they joined Ink.

    All of the multiverse thinks that he is insane and he only kills for fun. Some might think that he believes that only the original was supposed to exist. Which he will never deny. Fate stops him from admitting her presence. He never told Blue or the Charas. If he tried talking about Fate she made his voice incomprehensible. If he tried to write about her she erased it. If he signed about her, she would cause him enough pain to last thousands of years.

    So he never mentioned Fate. To anyone. But Blue never asked and never cared. They were friends anyway. The Charas didn't care either, they saw him as a fellow scapegoat and that was enough for them.

            Error sighed. The scarf was almost finished, but he knew he had to leave. He could feel the balance of the multiverse shifting. A small sting in his chest growing until his entire body was filled with pins and needles.

Opening a portal to a spare AU he went to work.

           Error killed monster after monster, filling the AU with dust. It was an Underfell AU. With Frisk more on the morally grayscale. The human attempting to fight him as revenge. It never mattered. Their soul was his in the end.

           He left for Outertale to gaze at the stars. It always cheered him up when he was sad.

           Putting his glasses on he looked up to see the stars shining with glee. Twinkling in delight. He sat down at the edge and looked for hours. Almost feeling happy at the sight. It was a shame that he had to leave. But he needed to. To work on the scarf. So he left the beautiful sight of stars. Back to the endless white. Back to the voices.

           The Anti-void was actually warm compared to most places. Not as warm as Hotland but more like the Hall. It had a false sense of security. Like if you just closed your eyes and slept you would never want to leave. It felt like basking under the sun on a rock.

            Error never cared for the heat, but it seemed to put the souls at ease in this prison. If it was one comfort he could give them, then he didn't mind.

            The voices were as annoying as always. Telling him his worthlessness. Screaming obscenities. There were few that were nice but they were always silenced. He never knew how. Assuming that the others made them. He was quite curious on how disembodied voices can commit premeditated murder.

            He found the scarf he left and began to pick up his knitting again.

After a while, he heard Fresh teleport in. Fresh was always neutral, never leaning in favor. Error ignored it in favor of knitting.