"Well, I guess we have an extra seat." Fallon said.

"Perfect, because thanks to some inspiration from Cristal, I flew in a very special guest all the way from Paris who is gonna tell us what the future holds for this family. Please welcome... Adriana the psychic." Sam said.

"Adriana." The Latina woman said hugging the psychic.

"You used the jet for this?" Fallon asked.

"Hi, I'm Cristal." The Latina said.

"Don't you know we have plenty of homegrown scam artists right here in Georgia? Don't tell me, you knew I was gonna say that." Fallon said.

"I did." Dad and I said.

"Adriana's given me readings over the phone that have literally changed my life." Cristal said.

"And you wonder why poor people aren't rich." Fallon said.

"If you keep your hearts and minds open, I can connect you with the past, present and future through my cards. They give me guidance on the fates of everyone in this room. Including you." Adriana said to Fallon.

"This is so exciting." Sam said.

"Sam, really?" I asked.

"Sorry I'm late. I, uh-- Oh. What sort of dinner is this, Fallon?" Mom asked.

"Ah. The matriarch, exiled, unwelcome. Join us. The circle must be complete." Adriana said.

"I'd like to see credentials." Mom said.

"She's a con artist, Mother. You two speak the same language." I said.

"My girlfriend everybody." Austin said wrapping his arms around me. We moved to sit around a table.

"The cards are a map of your lives. They answer all questions." Adriana said.

"Like how long we're fated to sit here? Dinner's getting cold." Fallon said.

"And I'm getting hungry." I said.

"Me too." Austin said.

"Shh." Sam said.

"For you." Adriana said to Fallon. "Love, passion."

"Oh, you noticed my engagement ring. Wow, your psychic ability knows no bounds." Fallon said.

"A man, strong, bare-chested." Adriana said.

"Are you sure that's not my card? 'Cause that could be Steven." Sam said.

"Get your own card. Go on." Fallon said.

"A warning. A powerful betrayal around this bare-chested man. Only the ultimate kiss will tell you whose love is true." Adriana said.

"Sorry, Sam, the only thing in the cards for me tonight is some Netflix and chill. Try not to wake the dead." Fallon said standing up and walking out.

"Wanna ditch too?" I asked Austin.

"Sure. Come on I'm taking you on a date." Austin said taking my hand. Austin drove us to a restaurant and we sat looking over Atlanta while eating, talking and laughing. We were still laughing when we walked in late in the night.

"Nice to hear you 2 laughing." Fallon said.

"We had a good night." Austin said.

"I'm glad." Fallon said kissing my cheek. "Night."

"Night Fallon." Austin and I said before walking into my room. Austin changed into a pair of shorts and I changed into one of his shirts and a pair of shorts. We got into bed and cuddled watching Netflix.