Dancing like no one is watching

When his lips touched mine it felt as if the world could be mine. A life where my life, was perfect. But of course It couldn't be, My friends saw us and basically they applauded us. I backed away, for some reason I felt a gut wrenching betrayal here. I knew why, when I was in the 5th grade I had made a very silly promise to myself that the guy I liked then would be my first everything. And part of me felt that I was staging one grand betrayal. I hugged him though. I promised myself we would talk about this later. And once I broke the hug I threw back my head and gave my best Native American shout. It was my best way of expressing how I felt. Thunder cracked, I laughed as my best friends shouted to the heavens. I remember back in 7th grade when it was hailing outside of our classes everyone was like lets go outside! And we couldn't but man, It would have been so much fun if we could have, and pretty painful also. We spent hours just dancing in the rain. It was so much fun, Okay, so Imagine you and your best buds are locked in a room with only a stereo that will blast your favorite music, the best time in your life I swear. Eventually the storm stopped and left us dripping wet. We grabbed our stuff and walked up the hill. 

"I can see it now! It will be so much fun!" Venus bubbled, Now I've read enough mythology to know that when the Goddess of Love is being bubbly it normally means something is up.

"Tell them! They all want to know what your talking about." Minerva said, I laughed, knowing she read our minds. 

"Angel is having a party!" She said, We all turned our heads to look at Angel, she shrugged, She knew as much as we did, nothing. "Its going to be black tie. Girls, you must dress up like your going to prom. Boys, Tux's, All of you. You may each bring 2 guests. Here are you invitations." She said, and out of air popped Invitations, There was 3 invites for everyone, I laughed, My invites had owl decals on them, the symbol of Minerva. But then cringed internally, thinking of who I might have to invite. But just as suddenly I thought of how fun Dress shopping would be! I opened my invite, like everyone else was doing. Under the date it said When you return