The Chosen ones

• Dedicated to All my friends and Family who Have supported me while I've wrote this!

Welcome to my life, I am Elizabeth, An average 13 year old girl. I have issues in math, I have a crush on one of my guy friends, I'm in the band, I love to shop. I am completely average, mostly. I am about to go on a shopping trip with my BFF and my mom is helping me do my hair, Lets see how normal my life really is, Shall we?

I sat in my room with my mom brushing my hair.

"I'm sorry, I thought you had school today." I said, as she brushed my hair out. 

"I didn't but its my job to be sorry I didn't tell you, not yours." She said, My mom was back into collage. Sure, she was stupid when she was little and didn't finish collage, but she was the most awesome person in the world. She always tried to make time for me and my sisters, as much as she could anyways. She also volunteered, a lot. Like, A lot, A lot. So, at the end we were what stayed at the end of the day. As soon as she left I walked over to my closet and picked out my out fit for the day. I picked out my skinny jeans, my black converse, a white tank top and a black cover up. I put on my make up, Powder, blush, and mascara. I looked in the Mirror, My blond hair was shiny and straight, my figure was accuentuated by the tight tank, my eyes looked smexy (As my BFF would say) thanks to the mascara, my blush made me look flirty, but on my arm I had the scar. It jumped out at me, screaming Elizabeth! I'm lonely, make me some friends, I suppose I should Explain the scar. One day Last year I got really mad at myself, I clawed myself, thinking I was  just inflicting pain, but later I saw that it was bleeding. I hate that scar, it makes me hate myself even more. I covered the scar with my make up. I grabbed my Aero Jacket and ran down stairs. I glared at my mom as I walked past her, but she was to involved in her book to notice me. I got on my laptop to check my facebook. Lets see, Julian was pittying himself again, no shock there, and as always the usual girls were being all "Julian! Don't talk like that!" I rolled my eyes. I scrolled down the page, Tristan was on, that was a shock, he hardly ever got on. I tried hard to not chat him, I quickly got off the page, because my friend was here.

"Later everyone!" I said to my family as I walked out the door. The drive to the mall was quick, and once we got there we were let free to do what ever we wanted to with the 20 dollars we each had in our pockets. The first place we went was Charlotte Rushe, I found a ring with an Owl on it.

"Angel! Check this out, isn't it awesome?" I told her, she looked over from a necklace she was admiring.

"Owl. Very you!" She said, laughing. She held out the necklace that she was Admiring. "What do you think about this?" She asked, the necklace had the pendant of a dove on it, with a heart in its beak.

"Its cute!" I said, I had mad the desion that I was going to buy the owl ring.

"I'll get it! Are you going to get that?" She asked me. I nodded. "Lets hurry up and get out of here, I need to check on a game at gamestop." She said, I gaped at her. Angel, my best friend, going to gamestop? Something was up.

"You? Gamestop? Explain." I said as we walked over the register. I put the ring down and got out my money. The lady at the register checked it, looking at us, she wasn't saying anything just staring at us. I got the ring, she got her necklace, and as soon as we got out of the store we put them on. 

"Well, My parents got us an X-box, so I was  thinking about looking at the price for Black ops." I looked at her.

"If you get black ops you know that your going to have to let me play it, right?" I asked her. We walked into the game-ey store, and invoulutary shiver ran through my body, this store reminded me alot of my crush. We looked for the game, I laughed inwardly at us. We were a couple of non-geeky girls and we were looking at black ops. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I whipped around to see my crush. "Holy flip." I said silently, then recovered. "Hey! Who would have thought you would be here!" I said, giving him a hug around the shoulder.

"Hey, uh, why were you guys looking at black ops?" He asked us, I met eyes with Angel, Oh crap.

"We wanted to see how much it cost. Just in case we wanted to get it soon." I said. We walked out of the store, him following us.

"You can just come over to my house and play it if you want, Liz." He said to me, inside I was glowing. Over the next 30 minutes a group of 12 had assembled and we were eating lunch. Demetri , Angel's crush had just joined the group. But I'm sure we all noticed something was wrong when time froze in place and we were the only ones left un-frozen.