[34] p.eyes

{ CHAPTER 34 }
name: you stay away from us (part 1)

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"is atsushi okay?" naomi asked junichirou and kenji while they sat on the bleachers in pe class, eyeing the silver haired boy she mentioned three seats underneath them. the ginger male lets out a long sigh, his arms folding as he leaned his back on the cold metal. "of course he is not. he's been pissed off eversince lucy acted like that," he huffed, mentioning the girl's name was already enough to ruin his day. "akutagawa got drunk that night and atsushi told me he cried. he didn't know if he was sober that time but he could feel akutagawa's pain." tanizaki quietly said, his face scrunching softly. the other two couldn't say anything, but their faces showed they feel bad for the couple, especially akutagawa. all three of them looked at the dark haired male from afar as he kicked the soccer ball and scored a point.

obviously, atsushi wasn't paying attention; elbow on top of his knee, his cheek resting on the palm of his hand and his eyebrows furrowed. he was in deep thought, recalling last night. who wouldn't be hurt, really? seeing your boyfriend waking up in the middle of the night, covered with cold sweat as he pants. tears came rolling down his cheeks without him noticing as he said, "i had a nightmare. you left me... because i wasn't good enough."

who wouldn't get hurt?

atsushi felt his heart clenched in slight sting, recalling how he embraced the pale boy as the moonlight shone through the clear windows. removing his hand atop his cheeks, he stared at his slender fingers, the feeling of akutagawa's warm locks last night still lingered. his own voice echoed throughout his head, "n-no, i would never leave you, akutagawa. please... please, i'm right here." but the sobs only got harder.

"jinko?" a clear voice snapped him out of his train of thoughts, getting startled. it was ryuu's face that greeted him. he was bending down to reach atsushi's level, a fluffy towel wrapped around his neck, sweat sliding down his forehead and those deep eyes staring right through him. "a-akutagawa!" atsushi tried to act normal, said name frowning a little as he walks to the side to sit beside his boyfriend. the smaller one turned to the other direction because he could feel the tears weighing on his bottom eyelid. he puffed softly, fanning himself and mentally saying not to cry in public.

"were you crying?"

too late, akutagawa already noticed.

"n-no!" and unfortunately, atsushi is a lousy liar.

akutagawa then sighed, removing his damp shirt, which of course caught everyone's attention (especially the ladies). atsushi glared at the ones that was two seats above them, but the girls were staring hard at akutagawa's well built body that they didn't notice atsushi. the silver haired boy rolled his eyes, catching the shirt covered with sweat that akutagawa tossed to him. with a slight blush, nakajima pouted, looking down at the metal bench, "please don't just undress. the ladies are staring too hard, you could melt you kno—"

he lifted his chin, which he regretted after. his nose tip brushed against ryuunosuke's, crimson red swiftly spreading through his pale cheeks. the dark haired male grinned cheekily, "what? you jealous?" he whispered with a small purr and that sent tingles throughout atsushi's slim body. "oh shut up!" he tried to push the other away but akutagawa refused. he planted a quick peck on nakajima's nose tip before pulling away. yes, he was aware that others are staring but could care less.

"aku—!"

"back to topic, is it because of last night?"

the mood just changed too quickly. atsushi's face was sad again, so he turned away from akutagawa. a moment of silence, the only thing that they could hear was their classmates playing soccer and the girls' cheers. after a moment, atsushi answered, "yes. it just hurts—"

"jinko, i already made up my mind. i know too well you're not going to leave me and i trust you for that. i want you all for myself, all mine, so i won't give you to anyone so easily. you got that?" akutagawa smiled, glancing at his lovely boyfriend as he completed putting a new shirt on. atsushi could feel that akutagawa was finally happy and confident about himself again, which made him delighted as well.

"is this because of the kiss i gave you yesterday?" the smaller male laughed.

akutagawa smirked, "maybe... wanna head to the bathroom right now? i would like to taste some strawberries again."

atsushi gasped too dramatically, "shut up!"

the dark haired male let out a heartily laughed, which the other watched in such fondness. he was glad. glad that akutagawa is back.

BONUS:

"see i knew they were dating! i called dibs!" the first girl raised her hand, smiling proudly at the other two, which groaned. "alright, then i bet for kenji and tanizaki. they'll date soon enough." second girl said.

"hey! don't include us in there!" kenji and tanizaki said in unison, aggressively pointing at girl two.

"eek—! i'm sorry!"