[33] p.eyes

{ CHAPTER 33 }
name: plump and pink and soft.
tasted like strawberries.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the weekdays came, dazai and chuuya came back from their trip. they were kinda suspicious the night they came back home, atsushi and akutagawa thought. chuuya was limping and dazai had a smug look on his face. the younger couple looked at each other that night and shrugged their shoulders, expecting the expected.

monday arrived, atsushi woke up a little down. he was back to normal. back to his quiet room and warm bed yet it felt so big and lonely. since dazai came back from his trip, of course it's normal to accompany him since he had been with akutagawa for the whole week and he is his gurdian after all.

after taking a quick bath, atsushi came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his tiny waist and his upper body part exposed. rubbing a small fluffy towel on his damp hair to dry it, he comfortably stood in the middle of his room because he has his door closed and what happened the other day won't happen again, right?

no! of course it's still happening!

a certain dark haired boy with pale skin suddenly barged his way inside the bedroom, which startled the crap out of atsushi. heat immediately rised up to the boy's cheeks as he heard a click. he covered himself with his hands, as if he's a girl with big tiddies. "oh my god, akutagawa! i swear, why the hell did you lock the door?!" atsushi screamed.

akutagawa let out a heartily laugh, as he approached his lovely boyfriend. "you're so beautiful, jinko." he complimented with fondness filling his voice, snaking his arms around atsushi's waist. atsushi felt abit cold, he guess it was because he just got out of the shower. the next thing he did was remain silent, just staring down at the small boy locked in his arms. his beautiful eyes blinked at him. underneath it was pink dust, he was blushing so cutely inside his touch. a droplet of water sliding down on the side of nakajima's face from his hair and down to his chin, akutagawa followed it and then finding himself staring at atsushi's lips.

it was plump and pink and soft, akutagawa wishes to kiss him right here, right now. he smiled, "jinko, can i kiss you?" he asked for permission because they agreed that they're not allowed to kiss yet in the first week. atsushi was a little surprised to find out they were thinking the same thing. looking at those soft, thin lips, it wasn't that chapped this time and that made him smile.

atsushi didn't say anything and just leaned in for the kiss. he tip-toed slightly, his soft hand on top of akutagawa's shoulder. the dark haired male was a bit disappointed because he wanted to be the one to kiss him first, but he dosen't want to complain anymore. atsushi's lips tasted sweet, like strawberries. akutagawa smirked, closing his eyes and kissing back. oh he could have this all day; for breakfast, lunch and dinner, he couldn't ask for more.

as time fly, it's getting even more heated. from the side, akutagawa's slender fingers were sliding inside of the towel that's wrapped around atsushi's waist and going pass the boxers' strap. the dark haired male opened his eyes to see the other's reaction, getting satisfied. the pale boy's eyes shot wide, losing his balance and slightly falling on top of the other's body.

nakajima pulled back, gasping for air, his cheeks, ears and neck were flushed as a string of saliva remained on the corner of his lips. "y-your hand!"

"i'm not gonna go too far, i promise. just a make out session, i haven't eaten breakfast yet so can you do me a favor?" ryuu smirked, gently pressing his thumb on nakajima's waist.

the other however was reluctant, he was just shy. he stood there for a couple of seconds as he realized akutagawa's lips tasted like grapes. this made him giggle, "did you put a chapstick on?"

akutagawa smiled cutely, happy to hear that atsushi noticed, "i did, actually. so why don't you come back here and eat some grapes?"

"you're ridiculous."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A NOT LIKE THIS CHAPTER BUT UHM HERE I GUESS ??? LET ME FEED YOU GUYS OMG THIS IS EMBARRASING WHAT HAVE I DONE SJSBDJSJ