Tsuna's the only one with a braincell (Pity it's just the one.)

Tsuna spent the rest of the day attending classes and hiding from his tormentors, who were basically everywhere.when the bell rung he was always the first out of class, though he was slower today which meant the bully's had nearly caught up to him, luckily tuna was used to this so he managed to hide in an empty classroom before they could find him.

After the pursuit was over, he made his way towards the very very back of the school, away from the main buildings and towards a wooden, overgrown, decrepit equipment shed. Passing the still strangely sturdy entrance he heads around the left side of the shack humming under his breath he pokes at a loose wooden panel, ensuring that it wasn't stuck again, before he crawls inside.

The inside was just as disappointing as the outside, a few mouldy gym matts and some broken volleyball nets, it also stank of dust and neglect.

'Same' thought Tsuna suddenly, huffing a laugh as he hauled out his battered laptop and placed it on his lap.

The light of the laptop illuminated the tired brunettes face as he gathered the relevant documents and videos and then placed them neatly into an encrypted folder.

With a sigh, he gets to work.

Ventisette has entered the chatroom.

VS: The Gokiburi yakuza is planning on "taking over" Namimori again.

Skylark has entered the chatroom.

SL: Tell me.

VS: Of course Hibari-san, according to what i found out, they have purchased a warehouse on the outskirts of Namimori's shopping district, based on their resent purchases and emails, they are planning on taking over and extorting money from the locally owned stores before moving onto the bigger stores. they also have some...interesting recruitment tactics.

SL: Such as?

VS: Why pamphlets of course Hibari-san.

SL: Just send me the file, or I'll hunt you down.

Skylark has left the chatroom.

VS: ...I- I wasn't joking about the pamphlets?

Tsuna giggled lightly to himself, feeling his cheeks warm once more as he sent the folder. If he had friends he wonders, they would probably be a little concerned about his strange admiration of the demonic prefect. He was just so...strong? Dedicated? Devoted? Ridiculously handsome? Then again if he had friends they'd also probably be concerned about his Anonymous hacking.

He quickly shook himself of these thoughts as he looked at the time, figuring he had enough until the end of the day, he checked on his ankle.

Tsuna had been injured by his brother before obviously, but he'd been getting better at avoiding him lately, until today really.

He looked somewhat disgruntled as he poked at the purple swelling on his foot, the circumference of his ankle was now roughly that of a baseball on steroids and was throbbing painfully in time with his heartbeat. This wasn't the worst he'd gotten, but it would probably be one of the most painful. Grimacing he looked around to where he'd hidden the compression tape, rustling around in the gap between the matts under him. He finds it with a huff of triumph a goofy smile on his face as he begins to wrap his foot, not too tightly to cut off the blood flow, but enough to support him until he got back to the house.

He was almost done when he heard cheering from the nearby gymnasium. Tsuna felt his face scrunch in confusion, it was the end of the day why were there people gathering at the gym?