"Guess I'm in a good mood." Sooyeon answered back with a gentle smile on her face.

"Good, I loved you smile and it's unusual for you to smile in the morning so I guess you're in a great mood." Yuri stated as she took pancakes and serve it to her girlfriend.

"Thanks." Sooyeon said.

"I love you honey." Yuri lovingly adores every inch of her girlfriend but she's oblivious of what's happening Sooyeon and TaeYeon.

"Love you too and by the way I will be meeting someone important client of mine." Sooyeon told her girlfriend since she's working as a freelance event organizer, she can meet her client anytime and anywhere.

"Client? That's great so you need a ride?" Yuri offers.

"No, I'm good so you can drive into your work." Sooyeon declined since she knew Yuri's business was more important.

"Okay if you say so." They continue eating their breakfast together.

--------

AT THE HOTEL

"I think it's the right number." Sooyeon arrive earlier than expected at the hotel that TaeYeon texted her secretly after Yuri went to work.

"TaeYeon?" She called but no one answer but instead the sound of the shower from the bedroom.

"TaeYeon?" Sooyeon follows the sound and the moment she enters the bedroom, TaeYeon went out exactly from the bathroom with only a bathrobe and wet hair.

"Sooyeon you're here." TaeYeon smile at her ex-wife before she dry her hair looking at the view outside the huge suite window.

"Why did you meet me here?" Sooyeon asked but instead of an answer, TaeYeon pulled her harshly and kisses her lips forcefully.

"Do you mean it? When you say you missed me did you mean it, huh?" Sooyeon saw her ex-wife's bitter expression maybe their painful memories from the past hurts her deeply inside.

"Don't fool me again with your words Sooyeon because I might kill myself." TaeYeon think about it over and over again after she left Tiffany's house earlier and went directly into the hotel.

"You don't know how much I suffer because of you after you left me behind." TaeYeon softly cried but Sooyeon remains silent but her expression tells her that she's in pain of regret and guilt as well.

"Our precious love before hurting me until now, everyday and even at night I'm dreaming that my wife will be back in my arms again but you didn't. You completely left me broken in pieces and now that you're saying you missed me and loved me like before making my heart aches but at the same time it makes me f*cking happy because right until now I still inlove with you Sooyeon. I'm a fool and stupid person for you so I'm in pain when I saw you with Kwon Yuri again in our usual cafe." TaeYeon let go of Sooyeon's blouse and turn her back.

"It's wrong so you better make a good decision and leave me now." TaeYeon said softly but her heart hopes something from Sooyeon.

"You want me to leave?" Sooyeon coldly asked.

"I'm sorry Sooyeon." TaeYeon whispered but Sooyeon's arms wrapped around her waist from behind before she heard her ex-wife says something she never expected.

"Don't push me away so I could stay with you because I'm such a fool for leaving you alone. My heart filled with sorrow, regret and guilt for leaving you before and until now my heart still longing for you TaeYeon." Sooyeon whispered while tightening her embrace on TaeYeon's body.

"I'm sorry for leaving you broken." TaeYeon's heart soften from Sooyeon's words and warmth.

"In your arms is where I belong." Sooyeon whispering sweet words that make her ex-wife turns her back and face her as they hugging each other.

"You're my home Sooyeon." TaeYeon lovingly stares at the beautiful woman infront of her.

"Go back to me?" TaeYeon asked before Sooyeon nod and kisses her lips.

"Let's keep it a secret for now until we had the right time to tell them." TaeYeon suggested.

"Whose the woman with you back in the cafe?" Sooyeon asked with a tone of jealousy.

"Are you jealous?" TaeYeon smirk.

"No, I'm just asking." Sooyeon pouted yet she looks quite adorable from TaeYeon's eyes.

"She's my employee." Sooyeon understood and stole kisses from TaeYeon.

"It's been so long since I feel your warmth Sooyeon." TaeYeon snuggle on her ex-wife's neck and place soft and gentle kisses.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

To be continued.

A/N: Please don't kill me TaeNy shippers it's part of the plot ^^,

I made you wait for too long so I wrote a chapter so you won't get disappoint on me. Thank you for patiently waiting ^^

With Love,
chocomint89