Eine Kleine

This is Obanai x Mitsuri

There are some manga spoilers
If you're an anime only, please read the manga, especially chapter 200 and 205

The sunset was always beautiful but the horrors it hid was unbearable, demons. Demons plagued this world. It was our job, demon slayers, to rid this world from those vicious creatures.

"Caw! Request to Oyakata-sama himself! Caw!" My crow said, me and Kaburamaru looked up to see the crow flying on top of us. "A request from Oyakata-sama? Alright.". I walked my way to the Master's house as the sunset shining my way.

We made it, and I saw the beauty that you couldn't explain. Pink tinted hair with lime green tips, strong, and cheerful, Kanroji Mitsuri. "Oh, hello there, Iguro-san!" The lady waved at me with a wide smile on her face.

"You've been summoned here too?"

"Y-yes"

"Aww, that's cool!"

"I-it is..."

She was too cute to be real, and I couldn't believe that kakushi would tailored an inappropriate uniform like that. I just want her to be my wife already, but I'll continue this corrupted bloodline.

"Good evening, Kanroji-san, Iguro-san." A calming yet familiar voice called out, Oyakata-sama. The daughters helped him to sit down and backed away. "I have a mission for you two tonight." He explained the mission to us and that we have to travel to the other town nearby, a powerful demon that was almost powerful as the twelve demons as.

"I hope you two better get going, my children." He gave us one of his calming and reassuring smiles as his daughters helped him back to the house. I sighed and looked at Mitsuri who was smiling but it was a sad smile. "If only this world was rid of demons..." She mumbled to herself. "Kanroji-san, we should be going." I told the pink haired lady, she jumped from worry to her happy self.

We walked to the town and arrived to see it was full of lights, people, and a demon. "Where could the demon may be?" I heard the lady she worryingly. "Let's search the alley ways." We searched every part of the town as we could but no demon. 'This demon's good.' We searched for hours, still no demon to be found. I sighed as Kaburamaru nuzzled my cheek.

Grr

A rumbling noise peaked, it was coming from my left. "Oops, s-sorry... I guess I'm hungry that's all!" Mitsuri rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment, her face was flushed red as a tomato. 'Cute'. I took her to a restaurant which she said I shouldn't but I persisted and took a seat.

"You don't have to, Iguro-san!"

"You're hungry, it's alright, Kanroji-san. I'm hungry too!"

I smiled under my mask as she turned pink as her hair. We ordered our food and waited until the food to arrive. Mitsuri was telling me stories of her childhood, it was a happy childhood... more happier than mine.

"There was this one time that my mother was making us sakura mochi and I accidentally ate too much until my hair turned to this color!"

Her giggles were intoxicating, her smile was angelic. Is she the one I'm falling for? Was the questions that I always asked myself. I wanted to be my wife, yes, but how could she accept me? Someone from a corrupted clan, a clan who worshipped a demon for wealth.

A man came up to us and gave us the food we ordered. Mitsuri's was a lot bigger than me, but that was fine, she need the food for fighting after all. As we ate our food, screams were coming from the streets. We quickly rushed to see the demon finally showed itself.

"Two more demon slayers, huh? What a shame that I already killed the others." It chuckled as it was preparing to take a bite on the kid.

"Breath of Serpent : Fourth Form : Twin-Headed Reptile!"