Weird Looking Dandelion

NEZUKO CHAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!!!!
SPOILERS! This chapter contains spoilers to the latest chapter of kny.
------------------------------------
      After they had defeated Muzan, and demon Tanjiro. They only have to slay the other demons who roam the rest of Japan.

      Kiriya has gave the remaining demon slayers the day off. While some mourned the fallen during the battle and the rest relaxed. Tanjiro and the others stayed at the Butterfly estate. This time Zenitsu and Nezuko (with Tanjiro) had seen each other. "Onii-chan, you don't have to protect me." Nezuko said. "Ok, then Nezuko!" He smiled and gave Zenitsu a death stare.

      "You know, Zenitsu. I used to think you're an oddly tall dandelion." She giggled. Zenitsu felt flustered because all this time she thought he was a flower. 'Could it be the hair?' He thought

      "Nezuko-chan, will you be my wife?" She shook her head, and just smiled. "Zenitsu, I think I need to think about that." Zenitsu respected her decision and wait.

      "Hey, are you getting bored, Nezuko-chan?" He asked blushing at her, she agreed. "Ok, you want to go to the park with me? It's only a small walk from here!" Zenitsu said gleefully. "Alright!" She bounce, this makes Zenitsu's face even more red. 'I really want her to be my wife!" He thought.

      Nezuko walked inside the estate, maybe asking Tanjiro's permission. "Onii-chan, can I go to the park?" "Sure, be careful, Nezuko!" He said, Nezuko started jumping in happiness and she accidentally bumped into Kanao. "Oh, sorry Kanao!" She apologize to the side ponytail girl. "It's fine, Nezuko!" Kanao accepted it.

      "Well, I better get going, Zenitsu's waiting there!" She said, making Tanjiro suprised. "Uh... Nezuko-chan!" He was to late. "It's fine Tanjiro." Kanao said

      Nezuko was running to the exit to find the blonde boy himself, waiting for her. "I'm ready! Sorry for taking so long!" She said scratching her head. "Oh it's okay Nezuko-chan. Let's just go already!" He said. Without thinking Nezuko grabbed his hand, this made him blushed heavily.

      They're finally at the park, enjoying the view from the bridge. "Hey, Zenitsu. Have you lost anyone you loved?" She asked him. "Oh, actually. I'm an orphan, and my gramps committed seppuku." He explained, Nezuko could only patted his back in pity. " I think you already know that me and Onii-chan lost the rest of our family to Muzan." She said sadly. "Hey, Nezuko-chan. If you'll be my wife. I'm going to protect you until I die!" He shouted. "W-wife?! I told you, I need to think about it!" She smiled softly. "Oh right."

      "And we're still young, you know!" She bury her face into her arms. "Ok then." "But, that's not a no! It's a not yet answer!" She pointed a finger at him. "D-does this m-means, y-you're going to be my wife someday?!" He cheerfully asked, she nodded. Zenitsu pulled her into a hug and she hugged back.

      "One day, I'm going to be your wife and you'll be my husband!" She said. 'Fuck yeah!' Zenitsu thought. "We should head back. I think the others are searching for us!" Zenitsu said, holding Nezuko's hand. They headed back to be looked at Tanjiro and got scolded to be late.
------------------------------------
Hey Author-chan here! I'm sorry this chapter is really short, writers block. I hope they got married in the manga. Also I've been given lots of suggestions from my cousin who loves kny too. The next one is between GiyuShino or Mitsuri x Obanai. Anyways. Thanks for reading today's chapter!
ありがとう