⓪①

3rd Person

The third year omega stared at the plain white in front of him. Another boring day ahead. The omega got up from his bed and looked out of his wide window. His mind was blank. This omega wasn't like this until his first year in high school. Everything suddenly took a U-turn for him and he did not know how to return back to normal. He lost his friends towards a jerk. A jerk who is actually a female. Who is actually his mother.

"So that's Oikawa? The annoying captain of Seijoh Volleyball?" Oikawa clenched his hands. He walked into his classroom and ignored everyone. "Tch...Can't believe he is bold enough to stay as captain and in our school..." Mattsun snickers. "Shush..." Hanamaki said as he walks to his seat. Oikawa clenched his fist.

'I can't believe you guys are actually friends with him! I'm giving you guys a really good advice! Stay away from him! He killed his father!'

Oikawa looked down at his wooden table. I swear it wasn't me...I only wanted him back home...

Oikawa stared from afar. His alpha. His mate. Iwaizumi Hajime. They used to be close friends but just like others, they separated. Iwaizumi wouldn't acknowledge Oikawa as his mate anymore. Oikawa walked to the top of the school before sitting down. "Senpai?" Oikawa flinched and saw Kindaichi. Oikawa smiled. "What are you doing here?" He asked Oikawa curiously. Oikawa chuckled, "Do i look as if i have friends?" Kindaichi winced before sitting next to him. "I can be your friend," Kindaichi said as Oikawa closed his eyes. "You're so nice...But i wouldn't if i were you..." Oikawa said before getting up. "Be ready for practice..." Oikawa smiled weakly before walking off. Kindaichi sighed, "Oikawa didn't even do such cruel things!"

"We will be having a practice match with Karasuno!" Their coach announced as everyone nodded. They practiced while waiting for the crows to enter their gymnasium. "Wahhh!" Oikawa heard the cheerful voice of the tangerine and immediately smiled. "Gather guys!" Oikawa said as everyone hesitantly listened. "Great king!" Hinata ran towards Oikawa who smiled. "Greeting, shrimpy," Oikawa heard snickers from his teammates. "Oi! Come back here!" Kageyama yelled at Hinata who grumbled.

Oikawa took a toilet break and met Sugwara in there. "Greetings, Mr Refreshing," Oikawa smiled as Sugawara stared at him with gentle eyes. "Are you alright, Oikawa? He heard what happened..." Sugawara mentioned as Oikawa sighed. "Brighter than ever..." Oikawa smiled before walking into a cubicle. "We'll be here for you...Always..." Sugawada said as he walked out. Oikawa hugged his knees as he cried out his heart.