Chapter Thirty Eight

Start from the beginning

"Don't let his salesman routine scare you. This really is a great place to live. And the squirrels will be back." She smiled at Liddy but Liddy just hid her face again. Another women walked up behind joanie and treated the guys "hi, I'm Lynda bloome, head of sales." Joanie introduces her "Lynda was second to move in. She's a very noisy neighbour, though." Lynda fake laughed as Joanie excused herself.

The boys felt pretty uncomfortable but tried to keep smiling. Lynda moved closer to the guys "she's kidding, of cause. I take it you three are interested in becoming home owners and raising this sweet little one here." They both started to reply but Lynda cut in "well let me just say that we accept homeowners of any race, religion, colour... or... sexual orientation." Dean wanted to just scream at them that they were siblings but knew he couldn't blow there cover "right... I'm gonna go talk to Larry and get this one something to eat. Ok honey?" Dean smirked at Sam and started to walk over but smacked Sam's butt as he left making Liddy giggled.

....

Dean was getting a tour from Larry as Liddy messily munched away on a piece of BBQ sausage dean had gotten her. He was regretting getting her something that got her hands all greasy. They were walking down the stairs as Larry talked "you've got three choices. Carpet, hardwood and tile."

Liddy freaked out when she saw the jars with bugs in them and dropped her food. Dean quickly caught the food as he fell down his chest then looked to see what scared her. Larry stopped to look as well and they both soon the jars. Dean commented "someone likes bugs." Larry sighed "ah yeah, my son. He's into insects. He's very inquisitive." Dean didn't really like how Larry spoke about his son's interest but knew he couldn't say anything as they walked out. Liddy whispers to dean "scwy" he patted her back "it's ok, they can't get you."

They walked outside and dean stopped when he herd Larry calling out to his son in obvious disapproval. They walked over to Sam and the boys. Liddy saw the spider in his hands and gripped onto dean tighter. Dean didn't hear there conversation as he tried to calm her down. "It's not gonna get you. I'm right here. Shush Bub it's ok." Dean moved out of the way as Larry and his son passed them quickly. Dean walked over to Sam while bouncing Liddy.

Sam gestured in there direction "remind you of somebody?" Dean looked over to see Larry going off at his kid. He looked back as Sam confused. Sam replied "dad?" Dean frowned "dad never treated us like that." Sam laughed sarcastically "well, dad never treated you like that. You were perfect. He was all over my case." Dean shook his head, not remembering it like that. Sam questioned him "you don't remember?"

Dean was shocked by Sam's accusations "well maybe he had to raise his voice, but sometimes you were out of line." Sam was getting pissed "right... right... like when I said I'd rather play soccer then learn bow hunting." Dean didn't get where Sam was going with this "bowhuntings an important skill. As soon as this one is old enough she will learn it too." Sam shook his head "what ever..... how was your tour?"

Dean smirked "well it was excellent. I'm ready to buy." He said sarcastically then got serious "so you might be on to something. Looks like Dustin burwash wasn't the first strange death around here." Sam was eager to know "what happened?" Dean explained "a year ago, before they broke ground, one of Larry's surveyors dropped dead on the job. Get this, a servers allergic reaction to bee stings." Sam nodded "more bugs." Dean agree "yeah, more bugs."

Sam looked around "alright I think we got enough here. We should get out of here." Dean nodded and they head out back to the car.

Dean was sitting in the passenger side this time with Liddy cuddled up on his chest as he read through there dada journal while Sam drove. It was getting dark now though. Dean started "you know, I've heard of killer bees, but killer beetles? What is it that could make different bugs attack?" Liddy squirmed, not liking the bug talk. Dean just patted her back to sooth her.

Sam finally noticed she got uncomfortably about bugs and sighed "well, haunting sometimes include bug manifestation." Dean shook his head "I didn't see any evidence of ghost activity." Sam agreed "yeah, me neither." Dean had an idea "maybe they're being controlled somehow. You know, by something or someone." Sam frowned "you mean like Willard?" Dean shrugged "yeah. Bugs instead of rats."

Sam got where dean was coming from "there are cases of psychic connections between people and animals. Elementals, telepaths." Liddy whispers from the back "swirl." Dean smirked lightly at her now new obsession with squirrelss. He replied to Sam "yeah, the whole Timmy-lassie thing..... Larry's kid. Bugs for pets." The idea hit dean. Sam looked at dean "Matt?" Dean nodded "yeah."

Sam tried to think of a reason why he would do something like this "he tried to scare the realtor with a tarantula." Dean nodded "you think he's our Willard?" Sam shook his head "I don't know. Anything's possible, I guess."

They were quiet for a second when dean called out "oooo hey, pull over here." Sam pulled into a driveway like her asked. Dean sat Liddy in the middle of the seat but she whined since she was getting sleepy and didn't want to be put down. Sam looked up at the house "what are we doing here?" Dean quickly got out even though Liddy was reaching her arms up to him. He quickly went and opened the carport door and said "it's too late to talk to anybody else."

Sam was shocked 'we're gonna squat in an empty house?" Dean nodded and smirked "I wanna try the steam shower. Come on." He waved for Sam to hurry up and drive in. Liddy was starting to get a little worked up at not being held and dean could hear her so he tried to hurry Sam up "come on!" Sam did as he was told and drove in with dean closing the door behind them but not before Sam walked him in the nuts as he drove passed him. He hopped it would get a laugh from Liddy but it didn't. She was too tired and worked up by now.