Submitting a story

This has been changed multiple times so if your application hasn't been seen or responded to, check back here just in case we've changed submission methods!

In order to apply for the writing team/drop off a story you can:

- Check our bio for the Google Form (This is our newest method and arguably the easiest, we suggest you do this as we can get a basic idea of who you are before we discuss further details using your preferred method of contact.)

- DM us here on the account (This is a very old method, while we try to check the account as much as possible this won't guarantee you a quick response.)

- Email us at with your application (There'll be a response within a week.)

Please contact us with your application as the following (If you intend on being the in requests book, then please use the Google Form. You can also drop off your first story/not become a regular through this method.)

THE GOOGLE FORM WILL HAVE THESE QUESTIONS AS WELL SO HAVE IT PREPARED

Nickname: (leave blank if you don't want to use a nickname)

Type of author: (are you applying to be a regular and get put in our requests book> Or are you just passing by and looking to leave your story?)

Fandom:

Story type: (fluff, angst, smut, etc.)

Title of the story:

Length of the story: (If you haven't decided yet just put multiple chapters here.)

Tags: (We can help with tagging if that's something you struggle with.)

Description: (Please keep it short!)
Ship: (if applicable.)

Warnings: (Warns us about any kinks or trigger warnings that the story might have.)

After you've sent this and we've approved it, send in your chapter(s) when they're ready! We would like it if you already had a story idea in mind and even better a story already ready, as we'd want to avoid having writers added to the team only to not post anything, but there isn't any pressure and you won't be rejected if you don't already have a story ready.

If you're going to leave/not become active anymore, please take care of your story if it's been published and notify us of your departure instead of disappearing into the void, this is important!

With love, The Silence Team.