Hello there

Maddie  ^^^

Maddie  ^^^

Maddison's Pov:

"Mads" Mom called as she entered the house. "Yeah" I replied as I curled my brown hair. "What are you doing" Katherine asked. I turned to her with a innocent smile on my angelic like face. "I'm going out to explore" I said showing my white teeth. Katherine looked at me for a second, deciding if I should go out or not, but then she realized I can take care of myself. "Sure sweetie" she said while kissing my forehead. "Don't cause too much trouble" she called out to me as I walked to the door. "I make no promises" I yell back to her as I close the front door with a mischievous smile that everyone knows and loves. 

3 hours ago & Kol person Pov:

We head inside the Salvatore Boarding school. The halls fill with laughter and happiness not knowing that danger awaits. We head to the principal's office to get Alaric and the kids. When we walk inside we're surprised to see Alaric asleep on the couch. "And you wonder why I call him grandpa" I said only to get a smack in the head, by my wife Davina. Just then Alaric wakes up but only to give us all weird looks. "What the hell are you guys doing in here watching me sleep?" Alaric asks. Damon rolls his eyes and says, "Trust me it not the highlight of my day".  After that they go back and forth for awhile until Klaus speaks up and tells Alaric what happened at the grill. "What!" Alaric exclaimed. I roll my eyes and say, "Okay Klaus your going to have to repeat it for grandpa here" making Damon laugh and me once again getting hit by Davina. Alaric scoffed and said, "I already have to deal with a mini you I don't need the original" making everyone except me laugh as I gave him a glare. After they stopped laughing Bonnie spoke up. "Get the kids we have to warn them" Bonnie said as we all nodded. Alaric then went to the speaker and said, "Hope Mikaelson, Nick Mikaelson, Lizzie Saltzman, Josie Saltzman, Charlotte Saltzman, Jace Saltzman, Mg, Kaleb, and Landon Kirby lease come to my office".  (If you're wondering who Nick Mikaelson is, he is the son of Kol and Davina. Jace and Charlotte are Alaric's and Layla's kids. Layla is Caroline's cousin)

After about 5 minute all the kids came in confused except Lizzie and Josie. "If this is about gluing the teacher to his chair then I have a good reason" Nick said. "What!" Alaric and Davina said at the same time. "Oh um nothing then..." nick said making me laugh. Davina gives me a look and says, "He's his fathers son".  "how come every time he does something bad, he is only my son but when he does something good he's only your son" I exclaimed but she just giggles. "Why are we here" Hope exclaims. Elijah then tells the kids what happened at the Grill. "What!" they all exclaimed except Lizzie, Josie and Nick. All the kids look at the 3 in confusion. "Why are you not surprised?" Charlotte asked. "Well me and Lizzie were there, and we told Nick" Josie said like it was the most simply thing in the world. "And you didn't tell us" Landon said. "I guess I'm their favorite" Nick whispered to all the parents making them laugh. "Well what are we going to do" Hope asked. "We wait until she makes a move" Stefan states. "I'm hungry can all of us kids go to the Grill" Mg asks. "Yes but me, Elijah, Kol, and Damon are going just in case something happends"Klaus says sternly. "Okay" the kids say as we head out.

Present time & Maddie Pov

I walked through the park to get to the Grill which my mom said was pretty good place to eat. As I walk by passing people I see them looking at me in awe. I see some of them whispering to each other so I decide to use my vampire hearing to listen to them. "It's the beautiful new girl that every ones taking about" one out of the two guys said. "Yeah every one is calling her the brown hair beauty" the other guy says. I chuckle to myself, even in a new town I still have the same nick name. On my phone it said I was close to the Grill. People kept whispering thing to each other like "Wow she hot", "She looks like a goddess", and "They were right when they called her the brown hair beauty".  I was surprised how words gets around fast here but then again it is a small town. I see a boy staring at me so I go to him. "H-hello" he stutters making me laugh a little. "Hello" I say softly trying to not make him more nervous. I then look into his eyes and compel him to tell me what everyone is saying about me. "Their saying how amazed they are of your beauty and that they've never seen someone so gorgeous" he finishes as I nod my head showing I understand. After that I compel him to forget the conversation and move along. I turn around and see the Grill, so I head there. Not even two steps into the place, everyone looks at me. I pretend like I don't notice and make my way to the bar. Their eyes were burning into my head as if I was a goddess. I look at the people in the place and see the "Scooby-Doo gang" kids with Kol, Elijah, Klaus, and Damon. Mostly everyone looked away from me and started talking about how beautiful I am. But the only people were we're still looking at me was the "Scooby-Doo gang" kids with Kol, Elijah, Klaus, and Damon but I pretend not to notice. I see the bartender looking at me in awe so I decide to say what I want. "Excuse me" I say to him as he nods his head at me like he was in a trance by my beauty. "Can I please get some Bourbon?" I asked giving him a charming smile. Him nods slowly and speed walks to get the bourbon. I see someone take the 2 seats beside me but I don't look. "Aren't you a little young to drink?" I hear the man ask me with a british accent.

Klaus Pov:

The kids and us were having a good time talking and laughing we some boy comes up to the us, well more like the kids. "Hey guys did you see the new girl, everyone is calling her the brown hair beauty. She's gorgeous" he says then walks away to other people. Elijah was about to say something when the whole place went quiet when a girl came in. When I got a good look at her face I was amazed, she was stunning. I can assume she was the new girl the boy was talking about. I look at the kids and they were just as amazed as me but what caught my attention is the way Nick was looking at her. He had is mouth open and looked at her like she was the only thing in the world. The other noticed I was looking at Nick so they turned they're attention to him and laughed when they saw his expression. "You okay, bro?" Jace asked his best friend but all he did was nod and continue to stare at her. While the kids were making fun of Nick, us adults were staring at her. She looked like someone we know but I can't put my finger on it. Me and Damon looked at each other before going over to her and seating at each side. She asked the bartender for some bourbon and he nodded slowly then ran to go get it. It was easy to see he was amazed by her looks. "Aren't you a little to young to drink?" I asked