What?

Present Day / Maddison's Pov:

My mom told me she had a surprise for me later but to pass time I went to the bar. I can't drink because I'm 16 but hell that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun. I walked in, well more like strutted into the bar making all eye's turn to me making me smirk to myself. I few guys shot me a wink and other just stare at me in awe or amazement. I have the Petrova beautiful looks and my mother's charm. I sat down making the bartender smirk. "Hello beautiful, what are you doing here" he asks trying to flirt. I mentally cringe, the man looked like he was in his 40's or 50's. I was about to answer when my phone ringed. I checked to see who it was, it was my mom. "Excuse me" I said as I walked outside. 

"Yes mom" I said into the phone. "Baby, how do you feel about getting out of here and going to Mystic Falls" Katherine said as I did the famous Petrova smirk. "Getting bored of this town already" I playfully asked. "You know it, so what do you say. Ready to dance with the devil" Katherine said and I could tell she had a playful smile. "Oh mom" I paused knowing me and her were smirking widely then said "We have been the devil's dancing partner from years why change now". Katherine laughed nodding her head in agreement. "You are definitely my daughter" Mom said and I could tell she was smiling. "Was there ever a doubt?" I said fake pouting. "Nope" Mom said and with that we hang up. I was about go to the house to pack even though mom probably already did but then I got hungry. I saw a man walk by the back of the bar so I vamp speed to him. I pushed he against the wall after I compelled him to be quiet as I fed off of him. I didn't feel like compelling him so I just snapped his neck, killing him. I shrugged and threw him into the dumpster as I straightened up to my normal beautiful, innocent looking self. You know what they say the innocent faces hide the most secrets.

I walked into the house my heels clicking as I walk in. "Honey, I'm home" I said jokingly as I saw my mom getting her and mine things in the car. "Ready?" she asked. "Always" I replied as I hoped into the car. My mom just chucked as she got in too. "So mom" I started as she looked at me. "You know I will protect you if anyone tries to do anything right?" I said. Katherine smiled at me with a sense of proudness and admiration. "I know" she said as we head to are new home. "I wonder what it will be like" was my last thought to myself as I drift off to sleep. 

I was waken up to someone shaking me. I open my beautiful light brown eye's that have made men fall to their knees and women rave with jealous, to Katherine telling me we're here. Mom said she wanted to make her presence known. She asked if I wanted to come but I said no. I want it to be a surprise. What can I say who doesn't love a surprise.

Damon Salvatore Pov:

I was with my beautiful wife Eleana, Stefan, Enzo, Bonnie, Caroline, all the originals, Hayley, Layla, Davina, and the Saltzmen twins (Lizzie and Josie). We were all laughing having a good time while the other kids were at school and so was Alaric. Eleana said she had too go the bathroom and we all nodded in response.  

After about 15 minutes Eleana came back. We thought it was weird at how long she took. When she sat down there was something different about her and I think the others noticed. "Um Eleana you okay?" Stefan asked worryingly as Eleana chucked dryly with humor. "Stefan I'm offended, I thought you would recognize" she state making everyone look at her confused. Eleana then turned to Lizzie and Josie and said, "Almost all of you have kids. Oh how time has past". That's when it hit us. "No it can't be" I said looking closely at her as my eye widen. "The one and only" she said before vamp speeding out of the grill but not be fore turning to Stefan. "Oh Stefan" she said as she turns to Caroline. "You could do so much better".

I ran to the girls bathroom with the others, where I see Eleana tied up in ropes. Me and Bonnie help untie her. "Okay!" Lizzie shouted making everyone look at her. "Please don't tell me that was Katherine fucking Pierce the girl who ruin all of your life's is here. I thought she was dead" Lizzie finished. "We thought she was" Caroline said look at us with curiosity showing in her face. "We need to get everyone now" Klaus said as we all head to the Salvatore Boarding school.