chapter 9

It was 2 in the afternoon when joker woke up, he sat up after rubbing his eyes, realizing that Batman was no longer there. Joker looked at his wrist to see the handcuff was gone but there was a bruise most likely left there from how he slept. Joker yawned and decided to get out of bed but then realized he also wasn't wearing a blindfold either, he opened to the door to find that it wasn't locked, he decided to explore so he walked down the hall until he came to room, he opened the door only to see a naked man getting dressed, he quickly shut the door and ran back to bedroom and wait for batman. Joker sat on the bed and 15 minutes later a man walked in, he had short dark brown hair, blue eyes, and sun-kissed skin (it means he's a little tan) he was wearing a navy blue suit and dress shoes looking as of he were going to a party. "I know you're batman" joker said turning to the man, "and how do you know that?" The man asked. Joker smirked "well for one you have the same face shape as you do in the mask not only that but your voice is the same and the multiple scars that I have given you" joker said leaning back, "and what else?" The man asked "well I certainly remember that dick, it was in me, pretty hard to forget" joker said laughing as he crossed his legs. The man turned red "well since I've seen your face, might as well tell me who you really are and you are entitled to, I mean you did fuck the living shit out of me" joker said matter of factly. The man sighed "my name is Bruce wayne" bruce said sitting next to him, joker just shrugged "I was hoping you were someone more interesting but you're really just a rich boy playing dress up" joker said but started laughing letting bruce know that it was just a joke. "Anyway, what are we going to do?" Joker asked turning towards bruce, if anything joker was most likely going to be dropped off at arkam.