Part 1: First Encounter

Start from the beginning

I took this moment to sniff the air in an attempt to get a read on this suicidal weirdos scent, and MY GOD was it amazing, sweet but somehow smokey, I've genuinely never smelt something this good in my life 'if he smells this good I wonder how he tastes' I mentally slapped myself 'STOP THINKING ABOUT EATING PEOPLE although to be honest he kind of deserves it if he is getting this close to a dragon'

Then the idiot took a step TOWARDS ME 'wow he actually wants to die' I thought letting out another threatening growl which turned into a hiss.
There wasn't much else I could do at that moment I was too injured and drained to fight or run away so my only option is to get them to leave for long enough so I can recover.

"Bakubro what are you doing!?" The red head whisper shouted at the blonde as he took YET ANOTHER step towards me.
"Isn't it obvious I'm showing this thing whose boss" I snarled at the word 'thing' and bared my razor sharp teeth as he proceeded to get closer.

"Denki go back to camp and get Aizawa." The red head mumbled, the boy with yellow hair presumably 'Denki' nodded and made his way out of the clearing in the direction they came from.
'Great now more of them are coming' I huffed 'well that throws my plan out the window'
"Hair for brains go with him" The blonde 'bakubro' said in a commanding tone "and bring back some food for them" he said jerking his thumb in my direction as my steely gaze softened slightly

"Katsuki I'm not going to leave you alone!" The red head whisper shouted

"Please Eiji" The blonde said in a tone that sounded too soft to come from him "just trust me" The 'Eiji' stood for a second before nodding and following after his yellow haired companion.

After he had left it was just me and the angry blond who was now only an arms reach away from me but I could only focus on one thought 'he called me 'they' not demon or beast or monster but 'they' like an equal, and he somehow knew I was hungry, maybe this human isn't so bad after all' The boy tilted his head slightly in confusion at my loss of aggression but took this opportunity to speak up.

"I'm Katsuki Bakugo... you're injured aren't you? I can see a trail of blood coming from the river.." I hesitantly nodded my head unsure if this human should know I'm vulnerable but if more are coming what difference will it make.
"You can actually understand me!?" Bakugo said a slight look of surprise on his face to which I slowly nodded my head once again. He then began to walk around me I can only assume to get a full idea of my injuries.
I lay my head back down confident that there is nothing else I can do in this situation, the boy isn't scared of me and knows I'm injured so I'll be unable to prevent anything he tries to do to me.

Just as I was about to doze off I felt a small sharp pain on my back and snapped my head in that direction and there stood Bakugo, somehow I hadn't noticed he had climbed onto my back, I began to growl but stopped as soon as I saw what was in his hand, an arrow, more specifically one that used to be lodged in my back.
"Sorry" he mumbled "but I had to take it out otherwise you won't get any better" he stated as he reached down and carefully pulled out another causing me to flinch slightly but remain calm.

He continued this process until all of the arrows were removed and thrown to the side allowing me to regain a small amount of maneuverability. I moved my head closer to where the boy was on my back and opened my mouth slightly, he tensed up upon seeing my rows upon rows of bloodstained razor sharp teeth but immediately relaxed as I began to lick my wounds using what little energy I had left to focus on healing. 'This boy probably just saved my life, there was no way I could have lived much longer with those arrows preventing me from healing. WAIT THAT MEANS oh no.. two life debts in not even two days, well hopefully this one can be repaid as quickly as the last'

Bakugo climbed down my back and once again went in front of me this time sitting down criss cross applesauce and much closer to me than before allowing me to press my snout up against him.
"What are you- AGHHH PUT ME DOWN!" He screamed as I picked him up by his shirt and placed him against my side, wrapping my tail around him so he couldn't escape as I licked his face causing his hair to be slicked down by my saliva. He screamed once again and began yelling profanities, the once present air of caution gone as we each knew the other posed no real threat.
I curled up wrapping my body around him like a shield and, once he had stopped shouting and given up on trying to get out of my grasp I finally allowed myself to fall back asleep.

(1646 words, edited)

~~
Oof that was a long one.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter! The next one will be a kind of description on your powers and abilities (you're pretty strong but not too OP at least i hope so anyway) as well as a little bit on dragon customs, rules and such.
Anyways don't forget to rate and comment! Feedback is always appreciated!

~Axel out x