"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked me and without waiting for a response from me he asked Sumo "Would you lie to me?"

Sumo was tongue tied at this point and Solid took a deep breath when he realized that I was right.

"Why would you do that?" Solid asked him, but all Sumo did was hide his face underneath the blankets. I could see Solid's facials go soft so I told him.

"He looks up to you and he doesn't want you to see him as a weak kid"

"He's not a weak kid, I've never thought that." Solid said to me and left my side till he was face to face with Sumo. He gently lifted up the blankets and looked him in the eye and told him "Kiddo, you're not weak, no one here thinks that. Besides you're like the little sibling I always wanted." I've never seen Solid get all mushy like this except when it comes to buttering Nebra up. Solid ruffled his hair and told him "I've got to go"

I knew he was busy but he still made time for him. That's really sweet. I just hope that what Solid just said would increase his self-confidence. It better.

Sumo looked up at Solid's retreating frame and I could tell he was happy with what had just occurred. He finally had Solid's approval. Despite Solid's bad attitude, he had soft spots and apparently, Sumo has taken one.

"Sumo, you should rest. We are leaving now." I said, making sure to focus my gaze on Zen. Who spent the night here despite my warnings.

"Can I stay back?" Zen asked and I shook my head. "I won't even talk to him, what if something happens?"

"Like what?" I asked, and he seemed to get into a lot of thinking, but couldn't provide me with a good answer so he left it at that.

"Bye buddy, see you soon." Zen said and left. Yuno began following in tow. I was done with this place, besides I hated the smell of infirmaries. I bid Sumo a goodbye and left.

I didn't know what I was going to spend the rest of my day doing, but I did know that despite every thing, I wasn't going back to the Vaude mansion. Lord Vaude -Langris' father- was pissing me off and I wasn't in the mood to listen to another lecture. I hated the fact that, they were forcing my beloved Langris-nii to get married to someone he had no feelings whatsoever for. Langris might not be complaining but I know what he is feeling.

In the midst of my absentmindedness, I bumped into someone. When I looked up at the person, the sorry I was about to say got stuck in my throat. My mouth was basically wide open as I gaped at the individual.

"Child of Vaude" Said he and I nodded.

"Mahote?!" It came out as more of a question. I was wondering what he was doing in this place?

"What is this?" He asked in reference to that orb, I purchased a few days ago. I didn't realize that it slipped. He picked it up and I watched as nothing happened to Him in contrast to the shock that I received when I first touched it. "I see your magic is inside, its so beautiful. How do you use it?"

"Wizard king" I sweat dropped, I'm hundred percent sure I'm not the first spatial mage he has come across so why ask me? "This isn't the first time you're seeing spatial magic is it?"

"No, but yours looks just like your mum's. I remember her back when we were both in the Aqua deer's"

"What?!" I asked, I wasn't sure if what he just said was true. I have never seen my mother's magic, she's never around. I was raised by Lord and Lady Vaude, who I consider my parents. Not the woman who supposedly gave birth to me.

"She was a very talented spatial mage. It was even contestable between herself and her twin brother, whose magic was stronger." I couldn't believe my ears.