Chapter 19 - More surprises

This had been the best birthday ever. I had spent the day with my mum and the best friends I could ever wish for.

It was 7pm and we were all sat in the living room. Leo and Charlie were playing with Lewi, the Overload boys were playing Fifa, and my mum was in the kitched with Blair making some food. I was sat with Harvey on the sofa. He had his arm around my waist and I had my head on his shoulder. Suddenly the door bell rang.

"Lilly, Harvey see whos at the door." I heard Blair shout from the kitchen.

"Ok, come on Lilly." Harvey said standing up.

I stood up after him and followed as he walked to the front door.

He opened it and I imediatly froze.

"Hi guys." Harvey said.

"OMG." Was all I could say.

The four boys at the door laughed a little.

"Lil are you ok?" Harvey said laughing too.

"Y... Youre Union J." I managed to say.

"We sure are." Josh said still laughing.

"Happy Birthday Lilly." George shouted.

"Are you serious." I said still not believing who was stood infront of me.

"Yep, I thought you would like to meet them early." Harvey said.

"Thank you so much." I said looking at him and smiling.

I then had four pairs of arms around me. I had all of Union J hugging me at the same time.

When they let go JJ handed me a box. It was wrapped in light blue paper with a pink ribon on it.

I opened it and took out a monkey onsie. It was just like the ones that Union J had when they were on X Factor. It had ' Lilly Love Union J' written on it in yellow writing.

"Thank you guys." I said smiling at them.

"We got you this too" Jaymi said handing me a envolope. I opened it and pulled out a backstage pass for their concert. It had my name and special guest writted on it.

"Thank you so much." I said giving each one a hug.

"Its ok" They all said.

"Oh hey guys." Blair said as he came to the door.

"Hey Blair." The Union J boys said.

"You're just in time, foods ready." He said.

The four Union J boys all ran past us and into the kitchen. I looked at Harvey and we both laughed.

"They must be hungry" harvey said as we followed them.

Once we got to the kitchen we saw Union J, Overload and Bam all crowded around the table grabbing all the food.

"Boys save some for Lilly and Harvey." Blair said laughing and shaking his head as he walked into the room.

"Do you have any bananas?" George asked.

My mum the passed him the fruit bowl from the side so he could get one.

Once all the boys had crammed their plates with food and had gone to sit down, Harvey, Blair, my mum and me all got our food.

It was a good thing that Blairs house was really big so we could all fit.

Once we had all finished our food, my mum took some pictures of me with Union J. All four of them then followed me on Twitter.

I then went to feed Lewi. Once I had fed him, I went back into the living room to see JJ holding my phone.

"Er JJ why have you got my phone?" I asked.

"I erm..." He said before Jaymi took it off him and gave it back to me.

When I turned it on I saw that all the boys (mostly JJ and George) had been taking selfies on it.

"Really?" I said looking at them.

"What did you expect, you left it next to us so we took selfies." George said while giggling.

I then just started laughing. I then went to sit next to Harvey.

"Why don't you all stay here for the night, there's plenty of room." Blair said.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was nearly half 11.

We all agreed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's really bad but I've been really busy lately. Will update again soon.