Chapter 5- back in Manchester

We arrived back in Manchester at around 11pm. I woke up as we pulled up outside the town hall. The coach stopped and we were told to stay in our seats. I took out my phone and decided to text Harvey.

To Harvey:

Just got back to Manchester and getting off the coach soon. 😄

It didn't take long for him to reply.

From Harvey:

Good I bet your happy to be getting off the coach. Guess where I'm going tomorrow.

To Harvey:

Yep I'm very happy and where?

From Harvey:

I'm going on blue peter.

To Harvey:

Harvey that's amazing and isn't it in Salford?

From Harvey:

Ye it's like an hour away from you. Maybe we could meet up?

To Harvey:

I'd love to!! Just tell me when and where.

From Harvey:

How about my manager Blair picks you up from your house then we can decide where to go?

To Harvey:

Ye sounds good what time?

From Harvey:

Is 10am ok?

To Harvey:

Yep that's fine.

I said and messaged him my address.

From Harvey:

Ok see you tomorrow.

To Harvey:

Ok Harvey bye.

Once I had finished texting him we were told that we could leave the coach. I got off and saw my mum waiting in her car.

"Hey mum" I said jumping in.

"Hi Lilly have fun." She said

"Ye it was amazing." I said putting my seat belt on.

"Was there anyone there you know?" She asked as she started to drive home.

"Ye Harvey was there, and we went backstage with him." I said.

"Wow I bet you was really happy." She said smiling.

"Ye I was, and guess what... He gave me his phone number and I was messaging him on the coach." I said going all hyper again.

"Did he really" she said.

"Yep I'm meeting him again tomorrow, his managers picking me up a 10" I said.

"From our house." She said sounding surprised.

"Yep." I said popping the P.

Once we got home I went on my snapchat. I was surprised to see that I had a notification. It said: HarveyCantwell152 has added you (NOT HIS REAL SNAPCHAT I MADE IT UP). He must have got it when he had my phone back at Wembley, I thought. I took a picture of my wall as a background, and wrote; meeting a very special person Tomoz, can't wait!! I then added it to my story.

I was so excited to meet Harvey again. I went to sleep a very happy girl that night.

🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵

I know it's a short chapter but I've been really busy and wanted to update it. If you have any ideas please comment them.