Prolouge

Hello everyone.

My name is Rylie Gold. I am currently 19 years old and living in the coolest continent, Europe. Yeah.

Anyways, this is a story about how my life changed, and definitely for the better. I remember the days when I was a small streamer on Twitch, following in the footsteps of my big brother.

Not many people knew me, but the few that did knew me as goldenrylie, as a reference to my name obviously. As my channel grew a bit, people also started knowing me as Wilbur Soot's little sister.

Yeah.

I am the sister of the salmon-fucking, ex-president turned psychopath know as Mr. Wilbur Soot.

But anyways, most people didn't even know Wilbur had a sister at the time, but I am definitely alive, and we don't need a DNA test to know we're related. I think we look decently similar, though I have slightly altered my appearance in a few ways.

Anyways,

I had just turned 18 and moved in with Will to get away from my deadbeat fucks of a family.

My Twitch and recently made YouTube channels were growing extremely quickly. Wilbur helped a bit, introducing me to Tommy and Tubbo, including me in streams and videos, and all around supporting me.

I had just finished up some local college courses, and was taking some time to myself to figure out just what I wanted to do with the rest of my life, though the internet was calling me away from the world of 'real jobs'.

I had just recently hit 200k subs on YouTube when I got a life changing email.

Dear GoldenRylie

My name is Clay. I am a content creator like yourself, and I have a proposal for you. I have a private Minecraft server with a few friends that we play on and do improv stuff for content. I've seen some of your stuff and talked to your brother Wilbur, and I think you'd be a great addition to the Dream SMP. Think about it, and let me know if you're interested. I'm sure it'd be a great time.

Sincerely
Clay/DreamWasTaken

Of course I was going to join the server! I'd have to be crazy not to, and so I had emailed him back that very day.

Dear Clay

I'm very excited about you reaching out to me. I would love to join your server! Thanks so much! Talk soon.

-Rylie