It's a Sunday night, and Piko's fucked basically

Ok so if you haven't listened to the creative remix it slaps go listen to it now. Piko's one of the singers and his redesign in that is so good, also there's gonna be a few mini headcanons thrown in here. This has kind of a weird ship in it but um.. Piko x Arc take it now

I felt around my bedside table, looking for my glasses, and they were gone. No where to be found on the drawers. I tried to stand up, but of course, the dumbass that I am, I only have ONE pair of glasses and if those bastards get lost I'm fucked. Arc always tells me I look cute without my glasses but that's really beside the point. Now, let me look through this again. I've lost my oh-so-single one pair of glasses, and I can't order a new pair unless I want to be blind for the next 3 months. I almost want to wake up Arc but I know what he's like at night. Arc doesn't really sleep but if he's just resting and I tap him, he'll go into a mini-fit and just pout for a little bit, sounds childish but it's Arc. What can you really expect?

..Until he felt around my shoulder. I jumped from the bed, but he was obviously checking if I was still there. Arc's not that tall compared to me, but he could still..reach my face. He knew that I didn't have my glasses on and he knew that I was still awake just a moment ago, looking for them. Well.. I'm in even more of a petty state right now! Maybe I should just.. "Piko, you okay babe?" I jumped a little again. He sounded..so sleepy? I was almost surprised that Arc, of all people, had tried to get some sleep for once. "I'm f-fine!" Nice job, dumbass! Stuttering, nice way to alert the inspector that you've fucked up! "You should really go back to bed. But have you lost your glasses? Not this again."

I feel so embarrassed to admit that this has happened more than once. Maybe..twice. Or three times. Maybe four. Okay, I've lost them a lot, but I really can't help it! I'll leave them in places where I can't find them and then I'll have to tell Arc..time and time again. I feel kind of ashamed about it. Hell, even my sister Rana has been nagging me about it. Woo for the younger sibling. I felt a soft pull on my arm and I fell onto Arc's chest. He almost tickled around my face, obviously trying to calm me down. (Yes Piko is ticklish and I will not accept any other response) I let out a girlish giggle and just collapsed, I don't really feel ashamed though, maybe it was because of the excitement? He just quietly said, 'I actually have a pair for you in the drawer. I'll get it for you in the morning."

I was actually pretty surprised to hear that, but Arc almost knows everything about me by now, so it's just to tell that he knows about my habits of losing things. I gave a soft sigh of relief and laid in Arc's chest, before I felt his hands tickling me all over. I couldn't help but giggle uncontrollably, and I'm a little ashamed to say that I..enjoyed it way more than I should have.

(TICKLISH PIKO IS NOW MY FAVOURITE HEADCANON FOR HIM NOW WHAT)
(Ok so basically even though this ship makes literally no sense I enjoyed writing this like a lot)
(Piko's a clumsy af dork who loses shit constantly and it's just)
(Also part 2 of the Vanilla one shot will come..soon?? Idk I just have a bit of work on my plate and I wanted to do something that'd calm me. Anyway, thanks for reading u pretty af hoe drink water and stay safe bye)