Cherry on Top (Cakey x Christopher)

Requested by c00kie_caat ' thanks for the request man!!
two updates in a row?? from berry?? impossible
chances are this'll never happen again 😭😭

Christopher never really enjoyed desserts or sweets. He simply found them too sugary to be enjoyable, though to keep up appearances with his peers(which, frankly, didn't exactly work at all) he always ate whatever they baked or created, despite how sickeningly sweet they could be.

However, once a week, Christopher would visit the same cake shop at the exact same time. Intrigued by this, Arc set out to find out why he kept going to it, and took a protesting Say with him to "investigate", more like eavesdropping. So, they began to follow him as he left the house, being careful that he didn't spot them. Say, thinking this was incredibly stupid, eventually returned back to the house, but Arc remained.

Christopher would walk inside, and greet the young girl(ONLY SAYING THIS BC VFLOWER IS A GIRL?? IDK) behind the counter with an irregular genuine smile. With other people, Christopher would never give them anything more than a devilish smirk, but this..was different, and Arc was determined to find out why.

"So, how've you been, Chris? Anything new happening over at the house while I'm here?" Cakey smiled and rested her head on her hand. "Well, nothing really exciting except Norman getting an impromptu crucifixion by Arc, which I will admit was enjoyable. The main thing I think you should know is that everyone misses you dearly." The amateur pastry chef laughed a little at this. "Are you saying that just so I'll come back? I can still read you like a book, Chrissy." Christopher raised an eyebrow. "Well, what kind of book am I? Fantasy, horror..romance?" Cakey got up from her chair and gave him a small kiss on the nose. "I'd definitely say romance."

Arc, quickly snapping a photo and sending it to Say, dashed out of the cake shop with his phone in hand. God, he had a lot of things to tell everyone!

YOOOOOO I LIKE THIS ACTUALLY
sooo hope you liked it!! this ship was pretty fun to write for considering they're so different in personality..hehe thats my forte
now then, berry signing out!! hope u enjoyed this rare double upload ^^