Chapter 8

His calm, peaceful face shifted into one of anger and anguish at the snap of a finger

His calm, peaceful face shifted into one of anger and anguish at the snap of a finger. Thin line that was his mouth now teeth clenched forming a scowl. Soft viridian pools burning into a flurry of emotions.

WHY THE HELL ARE THEY HERE?!?

A harsh breath leaves his mouth, similar to a growl. This is the only thing that alerts Damien about his furious state.

Said male grabs Izuku, trying to pull him back, only to be dragged forwards with him. He staggered at the unexpected strength.

Without a word, Akagi dashes forwards to assist Damien. He grabs one arm, while Damien holds the other, even with the two of them holding him, it proves difficult.

Nakata's their last anchor holding the green haired ball of fury back. They've never seen him act this way. Never seen him so angry in all the time knowing him.

"Why the hell are they here?!" Shouts the green head, still struggling in their grasp

No one can answer him before he starts screaming again.

"They sat back and did nothing!"

"Watched me be taken!"

"Allowed it!"

"Do you know the hell I was put through?!"

"All because you thought I killed someone!"

"I'm sure as hell willing to make that true now!"

"Izuku!" Cries Damien, trying to get through to his friend. If he knew this would happen, he wouldn't have brought him here. He would've left him with Tora.

Izuku didn't listen. Drowned out the voice, drowned out his friend's voice with his own thoughts.

They deserve death. His mind supplied.

It's their faults.

Their faults he was taken.

Their faults. THEIR FAULTS.

If he could just kill them, they'd be even.

A life for a life.

Simple!

Easy!

Let him kill them!

Kill them. KILL THEM-

"-Izuku!" His thoughts ceased, as did the movements of his body.

Damien's voiced echoed in his ears. He was panting, heart pounding against his chest a mile a minute. His brain still yearned for their deaths, but he didn't act upon it.

Allowing his body to go limp, his hands moved to his head, fingers entangling themselves in the mess of green locks. The urge to scratch at his skin was greater than ever.