"Oh. Every time a transaction rings, an angel gets her billions. Good-bye, C.A. Hello, new dynasty." Fallon said signing the iPad.

"I think you mean dynasties." I said signing the iPad.

"Sure." Fallon said. Fallon and I drove home to see Sam taking with a whole camera crew taking pictures.

"Sam, if this is for your Insta account, we need to have a little talk." Fallon said.

"I'm renewing my passport. Takes a village, right?" Sam asked. Steven walked in.

"Hey." Steven said to us.

"Hey. I was worried about you. You missed the shareholders meeting." Fallon said.

"Sorry, I was on the phone to some people from my foundation." Steven said.

"Don't worry. Just sign these. And once you do, you'll be free of the company, free of Dad, and we can finally start our new chapter." Fallon said.

"It's funny you should say that. I was actually on the
phone organizing a trip. See, Sam and I always talked about traveling after we got married." Steven said.

"You're not going on your honeymoon now." I said.

"No. This is going to be more extensive. I have to get back to doing what I love, so I've decided to invest my portion of the payout into my foundation. I want to get back to building houses and bringing clean water to developing countries." Steven said.

"We're starting our lives as the new activist power couple of the world. Someone has to fill that void now that the Jolie-Pitts split up." Sam said.

"Oh, God, you're running away." Fallon and I said.

"No. We're... moving." Steven said.

"To Paraguay." Sam said. Fallon and I looked between Steven and Sam.

"What?" We asked. We all walked our separate ways.

"Miss me." I heard Austin say walking in my room.

"I did. A lot." I said. Austin and I lay in bed cuddling.

"Sorry to ruin your romance but uh Gabbie come on." Fallon said walking in.

"What where are you going?" Austin asked.

"To think about how to invest our billions." Fallon said.

"That's her code for slap sense into my half brother." I said standing up.

"Time to go. We don't want to be late. " Fallon said to Steven as we walked downstairs.

"I thought we were having a "let's talk sense into Steven" lunch?" Steven said.

"Who has time to eat? I need your help figuring
out how to invest my new money before you go. The bonus? Bonding time with new half-brother and half-sister. Come on." Fallon said walking out. Steven and I followed. Fallon, Steven and I were sat in Fallon's office talking about how to invest their money.

"What can you tell me about this $72 million lot
located outside Cabbagetown? I mean, it looks like the perfect spot to convert to an eco-friendly park for Atlanta's youth." Fallon said.

"Sure. Kids need parks." Steven said.

"You heard the man. We'll take it." Fallon said.

"Wait! Go back." Fallon told the woman.

"Is that a horse sanctuary? "In the bucolic Georgia mountains, find the ideal location for race horses to retire." Steven, do you remember how much time we spent together riding horses when we were kids?
We should do more of that." Fallon said.