Part 2

I woke up to the faint light coming in through my window. I looked around and over at my clock. ".. time is it-" i groaned softly and read the clock.

10:15 am

I rubbed my eyes and sat up slowly, my head spinning only slightly. I sighed, just sitting there for few minutes. "Its too early for this bullshit.." I said and swung my legs over the side of the bed, standing up.

"Welp, Its time to start the day-" I grabbed my phone and shuffled my playlist. The first song that cane up was 'Screw Loose' from Cry-Baby. I smiled, singing along softly as I started picked out my outfit. "What kind of aesthetic are we looking at today.. hmm.. i'm thinking.. This" I pulled out the outfit.

I went and changed into the outfit, and then looked in my mirror. "Looks good enough.. I like it" i giggled

I hummed softly as the one part in the song came up

"Darling~ Its so- Hard. To. Be. Sixteen. and Schitzo!.. But i know its worth the cost, I've made up my mind which I have lost~"

I sang, pretty loudly. I did't normally sing for anyone, though I was not shy about it. I've taken theatre classes before, and sometimes participate in Karaoke with my friend group.

Andromeda usually dragged us around to weird places, such as clubs or coffee shops.. to be idiots. Her brother, Mateo, and his boyfriend, Azure, usually are invited to come along. Ligeia is my tag along, since Andromeda has basically adopted her.

I was kinda ripped outta my thoughts with a ping from my phone, interrupting my song.

It was just George.

I let out a loud sigh and picked up my phone. I was jamming..

Georgenotfound: Hey Y/N, Just wanted to ask if you wanted to call sometime? Or maybe stream with the team later? Kinda wanna get to know you better, Sibce we both watch each others streams ;)

I felt a small pink appear on my cheeks. I was.. flustered..? but.. why?

BubbleeTeaqwq: Hey! I mean.. I'd be down to do either of those things.. also.. the ';)' never again- But I can call now id ya want?

My heart started to slightly race. Why am I feeling like this?

Georgenotfound: Oh- Yeah! I'd be totally down for that! Here's my phone # [Insert number cause i don't wanna make up one]

BubbleeTeaqwq: Alright, I'll call you in a minute

I copied his number, tyiping it in and facetiming him cause yeah.. why not.

I started to head into a different room to call him, because the setup in my bedroom was.. It was bland. Although halloween was around the corner, so that would all change.

I walked into the gaming room and set my phone on my desk. When he finally answered, I smiled and said "Hello, Gogy" I started to pull my hair into two high ponytails. "Good Morning, Bubblee" he chuckled. "Man its too early for anything" I continued to laugh. "Bubblee- Its like.. 10-11am??" George laughed. "Whatever, Also, you can call me Y/N off cam.. Stupid" I smiled at him.

"ah, Alright.. Y/N"

---

After quite a bit of time, we had been on call for.. about 4-5 hours. Even Ligeia was in the background of the call for about an hour.

"So, George, you stream tonight, correct?" I asked him, pulled my knees to my chest as I sit on my computer chair. It reminded me of L from Death Note.

"Yeah, I stream later on the SMP. I bet Dream and Sappy Nappy are gonna be there" he let off a soft laugh. It was the cutest thing ever. I don't know why i think that.. but it is.

"Interesting, I'll probably be watching it" I yawned softly and spun around in my chair. "I asked you earlier if you wanna join it? If you wanted to stream with the trio" he said. "Really?? I mean.. Heck, Sure i'll join" I chuckled. "Ah, frickin bet-" he went to a full laugh. This triggered me into laughing(i'm not sure if thats how its worded-)

I couldn't wait for the stream later.. It sounded like it was gonna be a lot of fun.

"Yeah, bet~"

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

Hello!! I hope you like this sore sack of potatoes for a chapter- I'm sorry its weird. It took me 3 days to right because of writers block
But i hope you guys actually like it!! and I hope you guys are staying safe💖💖
I love you all!! Drink water, Take your meds, and Eat a snack! also.. Remember to keep being yourself~
-Fizzy🌚🥂🌝🍃✨💕

Words ; 779words