Uday comes to Manyata's house

The next day is Friendship Day. Manyata woke up but was not in a mood to get off the bed so Manyata was in her room lying down. Abhi came to Manyata's room.
Abhi- Dekh tere se milne kaun aaya hai.
He closed her eyes and takes her to Uday (Close friend of Abhi. Uday was also a rock star in college but he had to sacrifice his dream for his family. Uday loved Manyata from childhood but never had the guts to tell her).
Manyata: Kaun hai Bhai? Aur ye aankhon pe patti kyu hai?
Abhi removes the blind fold. She is shocked, happy and sad to see Uday.

Manyata- Oh aap.....

Abhi-Tum ise pehechanti ho?

Manyata- Wo bhai kal me mere dosto ke saath club gayi thi to waha humari mulakat inse hui.

Abhi- Oh to bas itna hi pehechanti ho tum ise? Are ye Uday hai. Udayveer Singh. Humare bachpan ka dost aur.....

Abhi was about to say tere bachpan ka aashiq but Uday stops him. Manyata was  unknown of Uday's feelings towards her.

Seeing Manyata Uday spreads his arms and signals her to hug him. Manyata runs and hugs Uday and cries bitterly. Uday is confused about why she is crying so much. Uday says nothing he just caresses her long hair. She calms down. She is crying bcoz of Rohan.

Abhi very well understood why she was crying. Abhi knew that Uday loved Manyata from childhood but he had forgotten about that. Abhi decides that he will arrange Manyata's wedding with Uday slowly. 

Uday: Hi. My Baby Princess. 

Manyata: Uday. Tum kaha chale gaye the? I missed you so much. I really needed you here with me. But u were never there for me.

She cries even more. 

Uday: I'm sorry Princess.Ab me aa gaya hu. Ab me humesha tumhare paas hi rahunga.
She could feel his heartbeat. She was getting weird feelings for him. So she immediately broke the hug being scared. She ran towards her room and locked the door. Abhi understood his sister's feelings.
Manyata in her mind: Kya ho gaya hai tujhe what's wrong with you? Tu sirf Rohan ki hai. To fir Uday ke paas jane pe aise ajeeb feelings kyu aaye jaise tu Rohan ke liye pehle pehle feel karti thi.

She was going crazy. But who could she share her feelings with?
Manya: Alia di se baat karti hu. Ye thik rahega.

Manyata goes to Alia's room.
Manya: Deed. I wanna talk to you.
Alia: Bolo Manya.

Manyata explains from first. How she fell in love with Rohan. How they were fighting off and on. How he was always busy in his own life and how finally they stopped talking to each other.
Alia also listened to her carefully.

Alia: To problem kya hai? Dekho Mannu. He maybe busy in his life. But u have to understand. Tumhari zindagi usi ke around centred nahi hai. Tumhari bhi apni life hai. Tumhe bhi apni zindagi jeene ka haq hai. You live your life and let him live his life. Agar future me milna likha hai to tum dono zaroor miloge.
Manyata while listening to all this keeps her head on Alia's lap.
Manyata: Par Deed. Jab Uday aaya………
She explains to Alia. How she felt like when they both hugged each other.
Alia: Fir to shayad tum Rohan se move on kar chuki ho. Tum accept kar chuki ho ki Rohan tumhare liye bana hi nahi tha.

Manyata: Par Deed I do feel hurt when Rohan doesn't message me. I still do feel bad with the way he behaves with me. I still feel hurt and cry for him.

Alia caresses her forehead and hair.
Alia: Mannu. U know your answer bas tumhe us sach ko accept karne ke liye thoda time chahiye. Par don't worry. Me aur Bhai humesha tumhare paas hai. Tumhare saath hai. Ok.

She kisses her forehead.
Alia: Trust me. Sab kuch thik ho jayega.

Manyata nods her head to say ok.