Introduction to Manyata

The house is full of hustle and bustle rather than the usual calm and cool house

The house is full of hustle and bustle rather than the usual calm and cool house. Preparations are going on as a little Princess is coming to the Mehra house. Abhi is 5 years old. He is standing near his Dadi.

Abhi: Dadi. Dadi. Ghar me itna shor kyu hai? Ghar ko itna kyu sajaya jaa raha hai?

Dadi- Wo isiliye puttar kyu ki humare ghar ek nanhi si pari aane wali hai jo is ghar ko humesha khushiyo se saja degi. Aur humare parivaar ko humesha pyaar ke dhaago se sil degi taki hum sab humesha saath reh sake.

Abhi being very happy says - Haan?

Dadi laughs at Abhi's excitement and says- Haan beta.

Actually there is a function going on in Mehra house for a Pooja to be performed for a pregnant woman. But as the pooja is about to begin the pregnant woman gets stomach pain and is immediately rushed to the hospital.

In the hospital the baby comes out of her mother's womb without troubling her much.

The father is very happy upon seeing the baby. But the mother shows no emotions towards the baby.

The baby is brought to the Mehra house.

Abhi sees the small baby and shouts-

Dadi kya yehi wo nanhi pari hai jiske bare me aap baat kar rahe the?

Dadi smiles and says- Haan beta. Yehi wo nanhi si pari hai.

Dadi to Arjun (Abhi and Manyatas dad) - Bachi bahut soni hai puttar.

Arjun takes ashirvad from his mother.

Kritika (Abhi and Manyata's mom) is just standing there with no emotions in her. She goes to her mom and takes Ashirvad from her mom (Abhi's nani) and then takes Ashirvad from Arjun's mom unintentionally.

Kritika is very selfish doesn't think of her family after marriage. She thinks only about herself , her father, mother and brother.

Abhi: Wow Mom she's so fair like snow white. I'll call her princess. Hey Baby princess u know who I am? I am ur Bhai Abhi.

Alia: Hey baby sista. I'm ur Didi Alia.

Manyata starts crying that she wants to go to Abhi. Abhi takes her in his arms: Awwwwwww mera bacha..... kyu ro raha ho hmmmm? Me tumhri aankho me kabhi bhi aansu nhi aane dunga. I promise u me tumhra bhai, tumhara best friend hu. My bacha. Me tumhri dekhbhaal apne bache jaise karunga.

Arjun and Dadi smile on Abhi's maturity. Manyata is Abhi's Jaan. He's very overprotective about her.

Manyata slowly started to grow. Her mom didn't care about her much. She was usually taken care of by her dad and Dadi. Abhi also showered her with loads of love and gifts.

Manyata is a very shy, reserved and introverted. She didn't have a lot of friends. She used to mind her own business. She liked to play a lot but didn't play as she didn't have any friends. Abhi used to be busy with his friends and his music. Whenever Abhi created a new tune he used to play it in front of Manyata.