Manyata meets Uday

Manyata starts going to college. Few months later Manyata meets a cute guy Rohan and falls in love with him. Few days he also pretends to be in love with her. They went on dates and spent time together.

Soon they both started to drift apart. Rohan never liked whatever Manyata did. He slowly started ignoring her saying that he was busy with his office work and family and household work. Manyata tried her best to keep the relationship alive. But Rohan never responded to her properly. She used to cry a lot when she was alone but pretended to be happy when she was with her family.

One day Abhi meets Rohan and insults him. Abhi warns Rohan to stay away from his baby sister. Rohan also gets angry. Rohan changes his behaviour towards Manyata and starts insulting her a lot.

One day she decides to meet and confront Rohan.

Manyata: Rohan, maine is rishte ko bachane ki har koshish kar li. Tumhara response mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai. Tum kya chahte ho sidhe sidhe bata do please.

Rohan: Dekho Manyata. Me apne kaam me hi uljha rehta hu. Upar se tum mujhpe shadi ka pressure dal rahi ho. Dekho mera ek bada Bhai hai do behne hai jinki shadi nahi hui hai ab tak. Aise me main apni baat kaise kahu?

Manyata: Maine ye nahi kaha ki abhi shadi kar lo. Me bas itna keh rahi hu na ki apne ghar walo ko humare bare me bata do.

Rohan: Fir wahi baat. Tum kyu nahi samajhti?

They keep on fighting continuously for more than 3 years. First year their relationship went smoothly but then they slowly drifted apart.

Manyata cried and cried and cried and came to a conclusion. She texted Rohan that she wants to meet him and it's important.

Manyata : Rohan maine humare relationship ke bare me kuch socha hai. Tumne kaha tha na ki faisla mera hoga. Aur me jo faisla lungi tumhe manzur hai. Maine ye faisla liya hai ki hum dono apni apni life me settle hone ke bare me sochenge. Agar tum mujhse sach me pyaar karte ho to tumhare settle hone ke bad mere ghar aa jana humare bare me baat kar lena aur tab tak ke liye alvida.

And that's it. They both lost each other maybe forever and ever.

Manyata cried daily for him. Slowly Abhi came to know about Rohan. His blood started boiling.

Abhi in his mind. Rohan how dare you? Tumhari himmat kaise hui meri choti meri Manyata ko rulane ki? Tu samajhta kya hai apne aapko? Saale akad to aise dikhata hai jaise kahi ka Rajkumar ya Yuvraj ho. Apni shakal dekho ayne me. Bandar or Geedhad ka combo package lagta hai. Meri behen ko rulayega tu? Tu dekh. Manyata ke liye tujhse bhi kayi zyada layak ladka dhund ke uski shadi kara dunga. Ye Abhishek Prem Mehra ka wada hai.

Meanwhile Manyata has her final semester exams. After her exams she feels sorry for her behavior with Rohan and also starts missing him. So she starts messaging him. He asks her to send her photos to him so she sends him her pics to which he mocks her saying that she doesn't look nice without makeup. She feels hurt and tells him that he doesn't know how to appreciate natural beauty and sleeps. The next day she takes bath applies eyeliner and kajal and clicks her pictures and sends it to him. He again mocks her which hurts her a lot and she feels insulted. So she starts ignoring him. She decides that she will never message him anymore. Manyata cried and cried and cried but her pain didn't reduce.

She goes to the college. She's hanging out with her friends near the college canteen. Just then Rohan comes to meet Manyata. Rohan and Manyata were in love with each other but now Rohan has changed a lot. Manyata is fed up with him but doesn't want to leave him as she feels that she still loves him.

Rohan- Manyata mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai.

Manyata's friends start teasing her.

Tanu- Ahem Ahem.