part 2

Class is over me Chris Tammy and Tylor walk out, Chris puts his arm around me"so I see the new student is already making a Move on you shyster" I rolled mY eyes he's called me that for years and still I think its ugly"oh stop Chris he was just saying hi" he wiggled his eyebrows "yeah if you think so" we both laughed As we walked to to our next class I could here the same growl echo through the halls we both turn around to see Mr alpha and his friends,I look at him confused he starts to glare at us"Chris what's his problem" he shrugs "I don't know but lets get to class before were late" we start to walk off I was hoping we didnt have him for another class but sadly as we walked in so did he and his friend tanner.

I looked at tanner he smirked"well isn't it nice to see your beautiful face again" I smiled rolling my eyes" well arnt you the sweet talker" he chuckles"I guess I am"  I look over at his friend and let me say if looks could kill tanner would be dead right on this floor right now"Ughmm tanner wassup with your friend he's been killing you with his glare for the past couple of minutes" he looked over his shoulder and smirked he leaned towards me whispering in my ear" he's not a fan of other people flirting with what's his" my eyes go big then I realise something....I must be his mate, I walk past tanner up to Mr alpha"listen here buddy i don't care what your feeling or if I am your mate but I don't belong to anyone especially you" I glare at him then walk away to sit in my seat next to Chris.

"What was that about" he looked confused I shook my head"its nothing" next thing I know he's standing in front of me staring down at me"you can play all the games you want but you will be mine" he smirked at me,this made me laugh I rolled my eyes"yeah in your dream buddy" just then the teacher walked in..tanner and him sat in the way back I sighed trying to pay attention to the teacher.

(Lunch time)

Finally! My favorite part of school is lunch I leave my class walking down the hall I'm always happy when I have food around me, I sit  down at the table that we always sit at pulling out my lunch  a sandwich two bottles of apple juice some cookies and the best thing of all three fruit roll ups, I smile down at my lunch. Just when I was about to bite down on my sandwich tanner jerk face and the other two sit down I sigh rolling my eyes "I'm trying to enjoy my lunch in peace I don't need jerk face sitting Here ruining it" he rolled his eyes as his friends laughed"sorry to intrude on your lunch gorgeous we just wanted to see if you wanted some company?" This wasn't tanner its Mr tall blond and blue eyes, I smiled"annnd your name is?" He smiled sitting down across from me " I'm Damien you already know tanner the other two are Cole and roman" oh so that's what jerk faces name is I smiled at roman "so your name is Cole that's a nice name but I think I like jerk face better" I smiled at him he growled"listen here shyla you are my mate if you like it or not so you better start liking it" he smirked at me. This made me mad I stood up" first off I don't even know you second I'm a human so the mate shit doesn't affect me so if you wanna keep talking to me like you are I will kick your ass Cuz shyla rose Adams doesn't belong to anyone" I was starting to yell that's when Tammy Chris Tylor Taylor and Justin ran up to me, Tylor stood in front of me protectively growling at cole I mean jerk face" whats going on over here shyla" I shook my head"nothing let's just go" I looked at Cole seeing him glaring at Tylor I pulled on his arm pulling him outside with everyone else following.

When we got out Tylor stopped us" shyla what was that about you do know he's a alpha right? Why would you be yelling at him?" Everyone was staring at me I just shrugged "he was bugging that's it I was just trying to enjoy my delicious sandwich and he decided to bug me" Tylor rubbed his hands threw his hair and sighed"ok just be careful " I nodded hugging him " I always am twin" I sighed "can we just go home pleeeeaseeee" I gave him my best puppy dog face he rolled his eyes looking at everyone then smiled"let's go" yes!" We all walked to the parking lot getting in our cars heading to our house.