6 Months

***Disclaimer: These are all Gruvia one-shots. They do not connect in any way, unless I put in the title that it is a sequel to something. Also, you can't change the rating per chapter, so I will leave a rating at the beginning of each story. Okay. Enjoy!(:***

Rated: PG-13/PG

**Maybe more like pg-11 but idk read at your own risk lol. It's not too bad just some bad language and kissing stuff. Okay, enjoy(:***

It had been 6 months.

6 whole months that Juvia and Gray had been dating. Juvia was ecstatic. She jumped out of bed that morning bright and early. She needed as much time as she could get to pick out a special outfit and prepare Gray's gift.

She got out of the shower and got dressed. She wore a white, strapless tube top with blue polka-dots on it. She also wore a flowy skirt that stopped right below her knees, and it was the same color as the blue polka dots. Instead of her usual brown combat boots, she wore them in white. She had on a snowflake necklace. She get one she and Gray first starting dating. She had her hair down and wavy like usual, but wore a white headband instead of a hat. She had planned bright colors for this specific day, so she could express her happiness.

Juvia skipped and whistled her way to the guild that morning. She brought both of her hands and opened the guild doors, trying to be elegant and confident, but really just looked kind of silly.

"Oh, Gray-samaaa" She sang loudly, and the whole guild turned. Gray was sitting at the bar. His jaw dropped and his eye bulged. His cheeks were flushed with pink. "Gray-sama must like what he sees!" Juvia thought and smiled brightly. Really, though, Gray was embarrassed.

"Eh-uh-" He stuttered, and that was all he could say before Juvia was sitting next to him at the bar. Her hooded eye sparkled with happiness.

"Good morning, Gray-sama!" Juvia squealed and wrapped her arms around him. She planted a big kiss on his lips "MWAAHH!" She added sound effects to the kiss, and Gray still had his eyes opened.

"What's up with you this morning?" Gray wiped his mouth and almost fell back in his chair. Sure, she was usually like this, but today it was more than usual.

"Juvia is happy!" She smiled even wider than before. "How does Juvia look today?" She sat up and began to spin around. Her skirt was flowing.

"Wow." Gray thought to himself "She does look really good." Gray thought again, and smiled. He was lucky to have such a beautiful, great girlfriend.

"You look great." Gray said casually, and smiled. Juvia squealed. She put her face up to her cheeks and started dancing like an idiot.

"Gray-sama approves! Gray-sama approves!" She quietly screamed to herself. Even though it had been a whole 6 months, to her, it feels like the first day everyday.

Gray used to get annoyed with her obsessive antics, but he was used to it now. Sure it annoyed him at times, but now he just mostly thought it was cute. Juvia sat back down next to him at the bar. He leaned over to her and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"How're the love-birds doin' this morning?" Natsu shouted and wrapped his arms around both of their necks, accidentally grazing Juvia's chest. Gray saw it instantly.

"WHY DON'T YOU KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND FLAME BRAIN!" Gray stood up and got in Natsu's face.

"HEY I GOT MY OWN GIRLFRIEND, ICE PRINCESS!" Natsu yelled right back. Natsu and Lucy had been dating for almost a year now.

"Settle down, guys." Lucy walked over and went between Natsu and Gray, prying them off of each other.

"Sorry, Lucy." Natsu said and wrapped his arm around Lucy's shoulder. She kissed him on the cheek. Juvia sighed. She wished Gray would wrap his arm around him like that in public. Gray was very bad at expressing his emotions, so when he did, it was in private.