Gruvia Week Day 7: Sweet

***Enjoy my prompt for the final day of Gruvia week! Even though it's like a year late. Lol. Sorry about that, guy.***

Disclaimer: THIS CHAPTER IS A CONTINUATION OF MY LAST ONE-SHOT GRUVIA WEEK DAY 6: LIGHT. I REPEAT, IT IS A SEQUEL.

I put that in all caps to make sure people would read it lols.

Rated: PG

It was Christmas Eve. Juvia and Gray were out at the markets shopping. They weren't together, though. And that was because, they were shopping for each other's present.

A little while back, Juvia and Gray got a Christmas tree. They also agreed to buy each other gifts. As long as they were no more than 100 jewel. Juvia was ecstatic. She could not get the smile to disappear from her face. At the same time though, there was a lot of pressure.

Neither of them had the best Christmases in the past, so Juvia had to make sure it was a good one. She wanted to get the perfect thing, but what could she get for Gray for under 100 jewel? She wandered around the markets for hours.

Then, she finally found something she thought was suitable for him.

After a few hours, Gray returned home. He had Juvia's present in a bag in his hand. He noticed she wasn't anywhere to be seen, but her bedroom door was shut.

"Juvia?" Gray knocked on her door.

"DON'T COME IN GRAY-SAMA! JUVIA IS GETTING GRAY-SAMA'S PRESENT READY!" Juvia yelled out. Gray stepped away from the door.

"Alright, alright." Gray said. "Don't come in my room, either. I'll be doing the same." Gray told her as he walked into his room.

Juvia finished wrapping Gray's present. She walked into the living room and sat on the couch. She was bored since Gray wasn't done yet. She decided it would be a good idea to bake something, even though she isn't the best baker.

She pulled out a cooking book she had in the cabinets which she referred to when she wanted to cook something different for dinner. She looked for a sugar cookie recipe and eventually found one. She read the directions very carefully. She put her hair up in a ponytail, put on her apron, and gathered all the things she needed. She began to make the dough.

Gray finished wrapping Juvia's present. He walked out to the living room and looked into the kitchen. He saw Juvia swaying her hips and doing a little dance as she was doing something at the counter. Gray couldn't really tell what it was that she was doing. He even heard her humming a little Christmas tune. Gray leaned up against a wall in the kitchen.

"You better watch out." Juvia began to sing to herself. Gray raised his eyebrow.

"You better not cry." She continued, still not noticing Gray.

"You better not pout, I'm tellin' you why." Juvia skipped to another counter and continued her singing.

"Santa Claus is comin' to town." Juvia finished. She wasn't the best singer, but her voice was so soft and sweet. Gray couldn't help the smile spreading across his face. Gray lifted his hands up and started slow clapping. Juvia jumped and snapped around. Her face reddened.

All About Gruviaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें