Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(I'm sorry, I couldn't help it but David gandy as my idea of Julius--------->)

One by one people started leaving the room until it was only Royce, Sammy, myself, and Julius left in the room. Royce wanted to take me home with him, but somehow I didn't want to move from where I was still perched in top of Julius being held like I was the most precious thing in the world to him. I knew that he wasn't mine and I wasn't his, but it felt so damn good being in the arms of the object of my desires. Sammy also wanted to take me home, but again I balked for the same reason. I almost slumped with relief when Julius said that if I was going anywhere it would be home with him so that he can make sure that I was okay. I saw Sammy's smirk out of the corner of my eye when I didn't open my mouth to refuse his offer or more like his command. I really wanted to roll my eyes at him but I just settled for turning my head and slightly sticking out my tongue at him instead. He bit his bottom lip and turned away from me, his shoulders shook once and I assumed that he was trying not to laugh out loud, the little bastard.

Royce didn't look pleased but he nodded and got up from the chair by the bed, he leaned over and kissed me on my forehead and told me that he expected to see me in his office no later than in the early afternoon the next day. He smothered me with another bone crushing hug before he told me he loved me and then he went to go collect his husband from wherever it was that he went. Sammy was next to leave and I found myself alone and fidgeting still perched atop of Julius' thick muscled thighs.

I trembled as I felt his fingers brush some of my curls out of my face. I couldn't meet his eyes, despite what he said, I still felt ashamed. I was responsible for my actions and I placed myself in a compromising situation. I jumped when he suddenly grabbed my chin.

"Look at me." He demanded in that oh so deep whiskey smooth Dominant voice, I have only ever heard him use it  when he is making some sweet little boy submit to him. The effect it had on me was immediate as my eyes snapped up to the commanding blue-green ones. "From this point on I want you to stop that train of thought. You did not know any better, those people took advantage of your innocence and you are not at fault. Repeat after me." He instructed.

I had no other choice because he refused to let me look anywhere but at him, he held my complete attention.

Say these words and believe them, if you know anything about me at all, you know that I will never lie to you. I will never hurt you unless you ask me to." He smirked at his own quip then he got serious again. "Say, I am not at fault."

I blew out a shivering breath before I complied while he held me mesmerized with his burning emerald gaze. "I am not at fault."

"I am not dirty or less than anyone else because of what happened to me." Julius continued with his verbal coaching and I repeated those words. I felt my eyes well up with tears, he said to believe the words, and even though my broken thought processes were struggling to do so, my heart was doing exactly what he said to do. By the time he was done, I was reduced to a puddle of tears, but they were not one of self pity and sorrow and pain. They were ones of relief, a deep cleansing purge of all of the guilt and feelings of wortlessness that I have been carrying around for so long.

When I was finally able to draw the much needed air into my depleted lungs. I found myself pressed tightly against Julius' broad chest and securely held in his protective embrace. I felt safe, I felt cared for, and right now there was nowhere else I would rather be. I don't know how long we laid there like that, it wasn't until there was a discreet knock on the door and Julius carded a hand through my hair before he told whoever it was to enter. Master Colin, Julius' business partner told him that they made the last call for the night and getting ready to close up. So that meant it was about three a.m. in the morning. And I felt every minute of my exhausting night. I listened as Julius thanked him and I felt Colin give me an encouraging pat on the head before he left the room and we were once again surrounded by silence.