Chapter 29: breaking the scandals.

Carla's POV:

Right now I was in a long silver gown, and no make ups, my hair falling freely below my shoulders, and wearing matching heels.

"You look so pretty!" Ma'am issabelle (Dawson's mom) complimented standing behind me but I just gave a slight smile.

"Ma'am do I really need to come along with you two to Paris??"

"Well of course baby, you have a much bigger role to play there, why will you think I bought all these for you?" She said with a grin.

I walked down the stairs beside ma'am issabelle and met Dawson already waiting at the mini living room wearing a complete set of salmon suit, he was looking dangerously handsome.

He flashed me a confused look as we got close to him.

"Mum you didn't told me Carla will be coming with us!" He said to his mother.

"Yeah of course her presence is far more needed there. let's go we are running late" she went out with me before Dawson could say anything to stop us.

We all drove in Dawson's car and I kept on wondering what exactly we are going there to do and my guess Dawson was also disturbed, the looks on his face clearly proved it.

After a long drive we finally arrived at a huge building, looking more like a news fame with the people around.
As soon as we got out, some girls rushed towards us.

"Ma'am everything is set!" The girls said excitedly and some paparazzi were already hovering towards us.

"Wait a minute mum whats all this people doing here??" Dawson groaned stopping his mum who was about going with the girls, she smiled and walked off, Dawson took my hands about to walk off but crowd already rushed us.

Jezz! I hate crowd to the call! Dawson tried sneaking through them but they were bent on getting answers to the questions they keep throwing at us.

At some point I became nervous!

Dawson's OV!

I know this was all mum's plan, that woman is such a drama queen!

It's my first time of going public places after Kim's passing!

mr KIMS what do you have to say about the news going on about you being a gay?

it was said that you keep rejecting spouses from lady Krystal paving way for you to continue your life as a gay how true is that?

and the lady beside you who's she?

sir please the world needs answers!

Wtf!

My relationship life had been hell ever since Kim drop dead but How come all these scandals, who am I kidding?
I'm a very popular citizen.

They need answers right? And answers they shall get.

"To start with all of the rumors going on about me ain't true at all, I am not a gay and my fiancée here can prove that you we've been dating for years now and I couldn't have possibly been a gay during those times!" I feigned a smile really angry from the inside.

They turned their full attention to Carla.

miss if you had been the woman in Dawson's life how come it was never brought to the public?" They passed her the mic

her hands was already becoming wet. i caressed it gently assuring her to stay calm.