"Did you got a boner?" she added, so vulgar.

My face crumpled, irritatedly with a feeling of disgust. Does she always do these to other men? It seems like, it was just normal to her.

"Don't you have at least a bit of decency in you? You're the worst person I ever met! Ill-bred—"

I stop talking when I realized that she was wearing my bathrobe. 

"Wait. Is that my bathrobe?"

I can't be mistaken. I know my stuff. She was wearing my Versace Black Barocco Robe.

"In your dreams! This is mine!" she yelled.

"I know you're lying! That's a men's bathrobe!" I said, accusing.

"So, now you're telling me that only men can wear this?" she chuckled. "Who told you?" she asked sarcastically.

She got a point there. I also forgot that she's one of the boys.

"Then prove it to me."

She rolled her eyes and then sighed. "I have my name embroidered in it!" she said.

"Where?" I asked, still unconvinced.

"Baka gusto mong hubarin ko ba 'to sa harap mo." She paused as the curve on her lips gets wider. "Do you want to see me naked?" she asked, vulgar.

I grunted out, giving up. I turned my back at her, living her, and went straight to the bathroom. I shut the door loud. She's driving me crazy!

What the heck? What is this?

"Vlaaaaaaaaance!" I screamed pissed off.

The bathroom was in a total mess. It looks like a tornado had passed by. What kind of a woman is she? Her wedding dress was scattered on the floor, her toothbrush was disorderly lying on the sink, the towels were not properly hanged on the towel rack, the shampoo bottle wasn't in its proper place, everything was a mess. And there was not even a single feminine touch inside our bathroom. My expectations slap me with reality. It felt like I married a man.

I stormed out the bathroom, feeling peace off. "Why is the bathroom looks a mess?" I asked, agitated.

"I was not informed that my husband is an OC freak. So frail!" She rolled her eyes.

"Clean your mess, now!" I ordered.

"No way!" She stuck her tongue out.

I was stun when she did it. She was doing it childishly but I see it differently. She was effortlessly seductive. I wanted to suck that tongue. Shit! What the fuck is happening with me?

I turned my back to hide my boner and went back to the bathroom.

"Shit!" I muttered.

I turned on the shower and took a bath to ease the intense heat that was rising in my body. After I took a bath, I fixed the mess she made, and after that, I went out.

I found her in deep sleep with her loud snore. Oh, God! What had I done to punish me with a woman like her?

It was already midnight but I couldn't sleep because of her endless loud snore. I badly wanted to put a pillow on her face so she can no longer breathe and just die. Go to hell, crazy woman!