Chapter 3

(Episode 20)

THIRD POV

"What the heck is this?!", the man exclaimed as he is stuck into a mailbox, "Why do I have to cling to this thing?!", the lady said while clinging into a lamppost.

The Jamenshi skipped, cackled and ran away.

AT HIKARIGAMINE HIGH SCHOOL

On the whiteboard, there is a writing 'Supplementary Lessons'

"I can't believe I gotta do this, and I'm stuck in here with you.", a boy student complained, "Excuse me? I was wondering the same thing!", a girl student exclaimed.

"Put a sock in it!", the teacher shouted and clapped his hands to gain the students attention, "And none of you are going home until you finish those printouts."

The students complained and the teacher said, "Kakihara? Odd to see you doing extra lessons...",

Kakihara smiled and said, "Sorry, I think I must've been exhausted, from staying up late to help at home..."

"I see.", the teacher nodded, "That's what I'd expect from you, alright.", he said as he get his stuff, "Once you're done, bring it to me in the staff room."

Once the teacher leaves, Kakihara's facade is gone, "God, I'm bored.", she complained, the two students saw her true self.

"Whoa, Ms. Honor Roll, you're showing your other side.", the girl said, "You are such a liar. You weren't helping at hime at all, were you?", the boy said.

"Of course not. It's called having a public face and a private one.", Kakihara explained, "I know!", she went to Juruu's table and called him.

"Fill this out for me.", she said as she puts the paper on his table. Juruu didn't hear her and continued drawing.

"Atsuta?", Kakihara called and Juruu is still not listening, "ATSUTA!", she shouted and Juruu jumped and asked, "What is it, Kakihara?!"

Kakihara crossed her arms and said, "You still love doing your drawings, huh?", Juruu nodded and she exclaimed, "This had better not be another weird one of me!"

"That picture wasn't weird. It's exactly how I see you!", Juruu explained, Kakihara tsked, "That doesn't make me feel better.", she complained.

"Anyways, do mine too, okay?", she demanded, "No way! You're supposed to do it yourself.", Juruu said as his changer ringed.

"Sorry! I've got an emergency!", Juruu exclaimed and left, "What the heck? He just ditched, like it was nothing.", the boy said.

"Since when is Atsuta busy with anything? Maybe he's got his own private face too.", she said and smiled, "Let's find out."

TIME SKIP

The team ran towards the park and saw people got stuck into objects, "What's going on? What even is this?", Sena asked.

"Is... everyone stuck? And can't get away?", Sayo asked and they heard a cackle, they went to the noise and saw the Jamenshi, "Jamenshi!", Tametomo shouted.

"I am a Cupid, spreading love: Glue Jamen!", he introduced as he puts glue on the trash box, "I'm here to bring being together with my bonds!"

The Glue Jamen picked up the trash box and throws it, "Fall in love!", and the trash box sticks to the lady, "Are you okay?", Sayo asked as the lady fell.

"What kind of Cupid sticks someone with a trash bin?!", Shiguru exclaimed, "That's just how versatile glue can be! It can bond together the most clashing of beings! Isn't it romantic?!", he exclaimed.