"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." I say smirking at him.

"Was that an angel?" I hear from behind me and immediately know it's Dean.

I turn around to see Dean looking so handsome with Daphne smiling next him.

"Dean! You look so good! Who knew you could look like this once and awhile!" I say joking with him.

"I know, I'm just as surprised as you are. Here meet Daphne! Daphne, I'm not sure if you have met Olivia yet!" Dean says grabbing his date's hand and moving her towards me.

"Hi I'm Olivia! You look beautiful, red is definitely your color." I say looking at her floor length gown in a deep red color.

"Nice to formally meet you! You also look amazing. I reckon' green looks better on you than any Slytherin could pull off!" She says laughing.

I laugh and smile along with her. She does seem really lovely and her and Dean look great together. I can tell he's so happy, which makes me happy.

"Ready to go inside?" Cormac says to me extending his arm out.

"Yes! Lets go!" I say grabbing his arm as he leads the way.

As we enter the Great Hall I pass Malfoy and Tracy. Malfoy and I give each other a quick glare before I continue walking with Cormac. We enter the Great Hall to see a flood of students in gowns and tuxedos.

"Would you like anything to drink before we start to dance?" Cormac asks politely.

"Oh yes please!" I say with a smile. Cormac runs off to go find me a beverage. I head over to Hermione and Ron standing at a table talking.

"Olivia, you look great!" Ron says with a smile.

"You too!" I respond nicely.

"Olivia! Dear Merlin you look fit!" Angelina says as she walks over to me with Fred following behind her.

"You're too sweet!" I say giving her a hug. Cormac walks over to the us with a drink in his hand.

"Here you go lovely." He says handing me the glass.

"Looks like you really didn't need George and I's services." Fred says to me.

"Almost, but Cormac swooped in." I say looking up at him.

"Can't let a beautiful girl be dateless!" He says looking at Fred. Angelina gave me wide eyes and mouthed "Nice job". I gave her a small laugh and smile.

"Alright lads, this has been fun but I think it's time for Olivia and I to dance. Shall we?" He says looking down at me.

"We shall." I say setting my drink down grabbing his hand.

Cormac and I start dancing together to all the fast songs and slow songs. Eventually Hermione, Dean, Daphne, Ron, and Ginny all joined us on the dance floor.

It was so nice not having to think about anything. Everyone is just pleased to escape for a night of singing, dancing, and laughing.

It was exactly what we all needed.

I started to get tired and had to use the restroom.

"I will be right back, I have to use the ladies room." I say to Cormac. He gives me a small nod as I head out of the dance floor and Great Hall.

Draco

This is miserable. I fucking hate Balls. They have no point to them. I fully believe they were made to make girls feel better about themselves and for men to feel absolutely miserable. Tracy won't stop following me around asking me to dance.