23

"Hey guys!" Seonghwa stops Wooyoung and Yeosang as they were walking to class. "Do you know if Hongjoong's coming to school today?"

"I'm not sure. He hasn't really been answering our texts."

"Oh." Seonghwa just nods, but then gets an idea. "Could you please give me his number?" Seonghwa asks him. He's 99% sure 'strawberry' is Hongjoong, but he wants to be 100% sure.

"Oh..." Wooyoung's eyes widen, but he tries to hide his surprised reaction.

"Just message him on instagram." Yeosang tells him. "He uses it a lot, so I'm sure he'll see it."

"I've tried that already." Seonghwa sighs. "But okay... I'll just keep trying, I guess... Thanks guys." He smiles at them before walking away. "He's definitely strawberry... it has to be him."

-

After school, San ended up coming over to Seonghwa's house. After a while, he had to use the bathroom and left his phone on the couch, so Seonghwa thought this was a good opportunity to try and get Hongjoong's phone number. Hongjoong's not answering his Instagram messages? He'll have to answer his texts.

"Does San have it?" Seonghwa mumbles as he quickly scrolls down his contacts list.

He knows he shouldn't look through his friends phone without permission, but he needs Hongjoong's phone number and 100% confirm he's 'strawberry'.

Seonghwa has noticed how weird they've all been lately and now he thinks he knows why.

"Oh... here it is." Seonghwa clicks on Hongjoong's contact name on San's phone, then takes his phone out and takes a picture of it before quickly turning San's phone off and putting it back down on the couch.

"Have you tried messaging Hongjoong again?" San asks him when he comes back.

"I didn't try again, but I sent him a lot of messages last night, so I'm sure he saw them."

"He probably just needs time. He got his arm broken by your ex. I mean... can I even call him your ex?"

"Not the time." Seonghwa rolls his eyes. "But yeah... that idiot messed it all up. Hongjoong was starting to open up to me."

"Really? What did I miss?"

"He used to ignore me most of the time or just respond full of sarcasm, but we were having more normal conversations lately."

"What about strawberry? Have you talked to him?"

"I will later."

-

Once San leaves, Seonghwa quickly reaches for his phone to see the picture he took of San's phone with Hongjoong's number on it.

He starts dialing the number onto his phone and a huge smile forms on his lips when he 100% confirms Hongjoong has been the one he's been texting.

"Hongjoong... you really were strawberry."

_____________

Looks like Seonghwa found out 👀

Also, I think this story is coming
to an end soon