"I agree. We have plenty of time. Let's figure out a way to enter through Gate One." Kurapika attempted to assure a determined Gon.

The boy didn't listen to him. He held out his hand to the guard. The trio collectively sighed. Leorio leaned in and spoke with a whisper, "It's no use. He's not going to change his mind."

"I know." The blond sighed.

"Unfortunately, I cannot lend you this key. I will not feed young Killua's friends to Mike." He exhaled, "Well, please wait here for a minute."

They followed the guard back to the outpost. He pulled out the landline. Y/N leaned against the side of the building. The stone felt cool against her warm skin. The night sky was filled with beautiful stars. She stared at the ground, and slide slowly against the wall until she was sitting on the floor.

She could hear the guard, Zebro, speaking to the Head Butler on Kukuroo Mountain. Y/N looked down at her hands. I was able to open that heavy gate earlier with my powers...Whatever they really are. She began to worry. Kurapika has his suspicions on me already, and being able to open the gates like that is just the icing on the cake.

Y/N pinched a small amount of skin on her arm. I can't use my powers anymore. Not until we meet with Wing and Zushi in Heaven's Arena. Plus, she pinched her arm again, I can't taint the friendships I've come to make.

"Y/N? Are you alright? Your arm is bleeding."

She continued to stare at the dirt, ignoring the words coming from Kurpika's mouth. The skin on her arm split open. Blood slowly seeped out the cut and dripped down the fingers used to open the skin. She couldn't feel the stinging pain. If I fuck up anything else then the entirety of the HunterxHunter universe will fall apart.

Maybe after getting Killua...I can leave everyone and try finding a way back home. Screw Heaven's Arena, screw the Secret Exam. I can try finding ways to get home. Her eyes became blurry. Something wet slid down her face.

"Y/N, can you hear me?" Kurapika knelt down to the ground level in front of Y/N. She's crying. He placed a hand on the arm that was causing the other one to bleed. The girl broke from her trance. She recognized the hand on her arm. Kurapika.

"S-Sorry," Y/N felt small in front of him, "It won't happen again."

She avoided eye contact with him. His eyes were set on her digits. The girl brought her bloodied fingers to wipe the tears away. The hell? She looked down at her hand. Oh. She paused. I'm bleeding.

"I'm sorry..I made a mess." Y/N pulled the bottom on her shirt to wipe the dripping blood off.

Kurapika grabbed onto her arms. What the hell has gotten into her? She's acting like a completely different person from a few minutes ago. His eyes softened, but his head continued racing. Y/N attempted to gain her arms back from the blond.

"What are you both- Y/N what the hell happened to your arm?" Leorio rushed to her side and opened his suitcase to stop the bleeding.

"I-"

"She pinched her skin, that's all, Leorio."

Y/N bit her tongue. Yeah, that's all. Tears weld up in her eyes again. I can't ruin anything else. I need to disappear. She tried holding back the liquid threatening to spill from her eyes. I want to go home.

"Y/N... You shouldn't feel bad about anything. Whatever is bothering you, we'll help you get through it." Gon plopped down next to her.

Not Kurapika though, she quickly thought to herself. My problems can't be their problems. "But first of all, you shouldn't be so selfish." Leorio scolded Y/N, "You can act like this after we've gotten Killua!"