Serafall: Good morning!! Hey isn't today your and Sarada first day at Sona school?

Sasuke/Sarada: Yip

Serafall: Did Sona give you your schedule yet?

Sasuke: Yeah

Serafall:*sobbing* I really want you both to stay a bit longer *sniff sniff*

Both Sasuke and Sarada hugs Serafall

Sasuke: Don't worry sis we will see each other again. How about whenever you free you come over to us

Serafall: I like that

Sasuke: Great

Timeskip to Kouh Academy

Sona, Sarada and I arrived at the campus. While walking towards the school building the students immediately starting whispering about us.

RFS: Oh my are they the new students? That boy sure is hot though. I hope he's not taken.

RMS: Damn that girl sure is hot I wouldn't mind making her my bitch.

After hearing that Sasuke got pissed and approached the male student

Sasuke: *glaring* what did you say about my sister!

MS: I said I wouldn't mind making her my bit-

Before he could finish he was punched in the face. You could hear something crack.

Sasuke: Whoever tries to perv out on my sister or any female student I swear I will cut off what between your legs and shove it down your throat!

FS: Aw, our prince charming!!

The female student started screaming for their new prince, Sasuke didn't mind but he never was one for being the center of attention.

Sona was really proud of how her little brother stood up for Sarada

Sarada: Thanks big brother! *hugs Sasuke arm*

Sasuke:* Pat's Sarada head* Remember we protect each other and we stick by each other sides.

Sasuke and Sarada arrived at their homeroom class.

Sona: Anyway I got to get to my class now when you finished with class why not come visit us in the student council office.

Sasuke: What do you think sis?

Sarada: I say we should accept her offer.

Sasuke:*smiles* alright then we come visit the student council after class.

Sona: Have a good day you two.

After Sona left Sasuke knocked on the door and wait for a response or waited for the door to open. Which it did and revealed to be a male teacher.

Teacher: Hello, are you two the new students?

Sasuke: Yes, we are it a pleasure to meet you sir. *bows*

Teacher: Okay, hold on and wait for me to tell you to come in, then I'll let you introduce yourselves to the class.

A few minutes later Sasuke and Sarada were busy introducing themselves.

Sasuke: Hello my name is Sasuke Uchiha, it nice to meet all of you, I like to train, read and hang out. I dislike perverts for they only see women as object and toys. Please take care of me.

Sarada: Hi my name is Sarada Uchiha, it nice to meet all of you, my hobbies are the same like my brother *point to sasuke* anyway I hope we can all be friends and for those who try to perv on me or any of the female students will be in a grave. *smiles* thanks to my brother for he despises perverts. But either than that please take care of us. *bows*

After the introduction, the girls immediately started screaming for their prince and savior, Sasuke kept his composure for he knew why they were going and Sarada just giggle.

Teacher: Calm down everyone

Boy:*gulp*

Teacher: Sasuke you can sit behind Mr Hyoudou. Mr Hyoudou please raise your hand.

Issei raises his hand

Teacher: Sarada, you can sit next to your brother. *points at the seat next to Sasuke.

After Sarada and Sasuke made it to their seat, Issei started chatting to Sasuke.

Hyoudou: Hi my name is Issei it a pleasure to meet you *helds out your hand*

I'm sasuke, a pleasure *Connect his hand with Issei and had a handshake*

After class Sasuke and Sarada went to the Student Council office. Once they arrive Sarada knocked on the door.

??: Come in

Sasuke and Sarada walk into the room and saw Sona working on her desk and they notice some new faces.

Sona: Aw, hey you two how was your day so far?

Sasuke: To be honest a bit interesting, none of the boys were being pervy today.

Sarada: Yeah thanks to big brother scaring the hell out of them hehe...oh yeah, sis who they are? *points to the other people*

Sona: Oh yes I forgot to introduce you to my peerage.

Sasuke: Aw I see, it a pleasure to meet you all *bows*

Sarada: I hope we can become friends, let's all work hard together! *bows*

Sona: Everyone these two are my siblings and believe or not they are actually strong than the 3 factions.

Sona peerage: EH!!!!!

Sona: Yeah, Sasuke and Sarada even beat SirZechs in like 5 minutes and they only used 5% of their power.

Sona: Oh and they also have their own peerage which are as strong as Sasuke and Sarada, since they were trained by their masters and had extra training from Madara Uchiha who is Sasuke and Sarada uncle, so please don't get on their bad sides for they will not tolerate anyone who harms them.

Peerage: Got it!

Sarada: Hey sis mind if I talk to some of the student council members?