Chapter 1

Hi my name is Percy.

This is how my life begins after the war...

It was a warm sunny day and everyone was celebrating our victory  defeating Gaea and her giants. My friends and I were going to Camp Jupiter to see the town over there and visit Frank and Hazel...

"Guys I can't believe u made it!", yelled Hazel hugging Piper and Annabeth.

Hazel then hugged Jason, and I. While that was happening, I noticed Frank feeling very uncomfortable seeing his girlfriend hug two guys.

"Dude Frank it's cool," I said reassuring to him not to go overboard seeing his girl hug two guys.

Frank nodded and everyone just hung out together. Later Hazel suggested to us to check out the university in Camp Jupiter. So Hazel and Frank gave us a tour in the university.

I grabbed Annabeth's hand to remind her of our plans here together...She smiled at me with those gray eyes and squeezed my hand. I think Jason noticed because after Hazel took Annabeth and Piper to the library, he nudged me and laughed.

"You look pretty excited to go to the university... ", said Jason, changing his mood right after. "I just don't know if Piper would want to come here with me for our college years."

"Hey you really think she would say no to her boyfriend to go to college together?"

Jason tried to put on a smile but it became a weak fake smile. Then I just noticed that Frank hasn't been seen after we passed through the doors to the library. I scanned the whole place and no sign of him...

"Where did the Frank go?", I questioned

Jason shrugged, and soon enough the girls came back with smiles on their faces. But Hazel's disappeared when she didn't see Frank with me and Jason. We both told Hazel that we haven't seen Frank anywhere. Hazel sat down to the nearest chair and covered her face.

"I don't get it. Ever since we came back to Camp Jupiter, he's been acting very strange around me. I'm starting to think he doesn't have the same feelings for me as I have for him.", said Hazel, starting to get tears from her eyes.

"Let's go find him then", said Annabeth trying to cheer her up.